PDA

View Full Version : Actual games that use a 50GB disc

Fez
15-10-2008, 07:36 PM
So I did some digging, a hell lutta digging, and we all brag about MGS4 having taking up a full 50 GB disc... well actually... it's only 37 GB of the disc. MGS4 is only 12 hours and we all know it was like OMGWTHBBQBBBQQBARBEEEQUEEEE all the way through, I think it is a tad overated though. I can see what the blu-ray was used for and it's deffo a step foward.

So now I've compiled a list of all the games that are confirmed to be released or have been released with the 50 GB Blu-ray disc

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots
Resistance 2

Yep that's right, only two games on the entire market boast the 50 GB boo-ray sticker, and one of them isn't even out yet. It'll take a while for games to get up to date with the actual storage space.

Jordan3606
15-10-2008, 08:23 PM
LBP is said to weigh in at like, 25GB which is a single layer disc

I reckon Killzone 2 will fill the full 50GB tbh, I mean, its been in development for ages, and looks awesome.

Stitch
15-10-2008, 08:59 PM
LBP is said to weigh in at like, 25GB which is a single layer disc

I reckon Killzone 2 will fill the full 50GB tbh, I mean, its been in development for ages, and looks awesome.
I heard 40GB for LBP

Casual
16-10-2008, 04:52 PM
So I did some digging, a hell lutta digging, and we all brag about MGS4 having taking up a full 50 GB disc... well actually... it's only 37 GB of the disc. MGS4 is only 12 hours and we all know it was like OMGWTHBBQBBBQQBARBEEEQUEEEE all the way through, I think it is a tad overated though. I can see what the blu-ray was used for and it's deffo a step foward.

So now I've compiled a list of all the games that are confirmed to be released or have been released with the 50 GB Blu-ray disc

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots
Resistance 2

Yep that's right, only two games on the entire market boast the 50 GB boo-ray sticker, and one of them isn't even out yet. It'll take a while for games to get up to date with the actual storage space.

Do you know when Resistance 2 will be out? ^_^

Fez
16-10-2008, 05:05 PM
End of November, I think.

Casual
16-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Ooh looking forward to that absolutely loved FOM! ;]

Jordan3606
17-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Resistance 2 is due out on 28th nov according to play.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!