PDA

View Full Version : www.Easyhabbo.net

Shcl
16-10-2008, 06:35 AM
www.Easyhabbo.net (http://www.Easyhabbo.net) :)

A Brand new HabboUK unofficial fansite owned by shelBABES
Currently on maintainance page atm due to V1 being coded as we speak.
Hopefully V1 will be coming up this week, were hoping to bring:

+Radio
+Goodies
+Guides
+Forum

and much much more.. the forum is up at the moment so if you want to check it out please do - www.Easyhabboforum.net (http://www.Easyhabboforum.net) - MOD apps will open when V1 is up.

Finally DJ Apps are bellow the site content so if you wish to click the 'Apply here' link then please do so. Events staff applications will open very soon aswell so do keep checking back :)

Thanks, Shel :)

Edwardo2005
17-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Nothing special. The contents of my toilet after it's been used by several people looks much better than tis awful website.

Do us a favour? Close it before you embarass yourself.

Minstrels
17-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Nothing special. The contents of my toilet after it's been used by several people looks much better than tis awful website.

Rather harsh. However I've said it before and I'll say it again - whats the point in posting a website which is on maintenance?

Patt
17-10-2008, 04:28 PM
i really really dislike the background.
Maybe you should change it to something alittle more adgile?
Also, i suggest framing the Request Line.
:)

Shcl
17-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Rather harsh. However I've said it before and I'll say it again - whats the point in posting a website which is on maintenance?

To start getting it known, and also for the V1 launche peoplewill tune in.

Freeza101
17-10-2008, 06:58 PM
To start getting it known, and also for the V1 launche peoplewill tune in.
You spelled Launch wrong.
Not being rude but hope good Grammar will be there :).
Also , really dislike the B/G

Shcl
17-10-2008, 08:08 PM
You spelled Launch wrong.
Not being rude but hope good Grammar will be there :).
Also , really dislike the B/G

I know i'm dislexic sorry..
and the bg has changed now..

Calon
17-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I really dislike the fact that you stole Habble.net's box.

A load of other sites have done this too.

user130523
17-10-2008, 08:28 PM

-REP,
No (bad word) like you should be apart of the HxF community! You have went well OVER THE TOP with this post!

On topic:
Hey, you should really post when site opens and a 'bad' down page according to some is nothing :P
Erm so anyways I'll check site when opens :)

Thanks,
Jack

DJ-Ains.T
17-10-2008, 08:31 PM

That is really harsh! You need to think before you type Mr!

It isn't a new fansite, it was opened ages ago, I worked on it.

Also, it looks alright, hope it goes well! ;]

Shcl
17-10-2008, 08:50 PM
That is really harsh! You need to think before you type Mr!

It isn't a new fansite, it was opened ages ago, I worked on it.

Also, it looks alright, hope it goes well! ;]

oo well its being re opend then? lol i didn't know and thanks for the luck :)

-REP,
No (bad word) like you should be apart of the HxF community! You have went well OVER THE TOP with this post!

On topic:
Hey, you should really post when site opens and a 'bad' down page according to some is nothing :P
Erm so anyways I'll check site when opens :)

Thanks,
Jack

okay thanks i guess.

LOL well i know the site owner, he says its kl :)

OMGitsHYPE
17-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Looks alright, btw I'm not saying this because it's your site Shel. Looks very basic and the writing isn't nice to read, try verdana, doesn't look like any special, but we'll see after v1. Might tune in, but could have some more information + stolen content box.

Shcl
18-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Looks alright, btw I'm not saying this because it's your site Shel. Looks very basic and the writing isn't nice to read, try verdana, doesn't look like any special, but we'll see after v1. Might tune in, but could have some more information + stolen content box.
Are you talking about the Maintenance page? I like having a basic maintenance page, theres not really any need for complicatedness.. and like i said before, the content box wasn't stolen from habble, i know Jason the owner and he's cool with it.

Cushioned
19-10-2008, 06:38 AM

Yh, but tbh it isn't hard to design/code. Would take me 5-10 mins

Plus, I know Jason too and I'm sure if Shel asked him then it's cool if they use it :)

OMGitsHYPE
19-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Are you talking about the Maintenance page? I like having a basic maintenance page, theres not really any need for complicatedness.. and like i said before, the content box wasn't stolen from habble, i know Jason the owner and he's cool with it.
Yeah I am, and okay fair ebough I suppose. Oh right okay then, btw I like the forum its really nice, also you can also tell if a site isn't going to close in the 1st few weeks because you got a vBulletin forum already :)

Blazz
22-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I let her use it, but only if she edited it. I hope your site happens to be good in the end. Making a fansite is a very long & hard process if you have no experience in the field, which I know you don't have much to be honest, but good luck!

Regards,
Jason.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!