PDA

View Full Version : Chat?

Nereo
16-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Is it just me or is the chat feature at the bottom of the forum hardly ever used by anyone?

The Professor
16-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Nope its not just you, its a common thought that crosses the thoughts of many a person on a cold winter night. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have the figure "£100" hanging over it...

e5
16-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Nobody uses it :'(

Slowpoke
16-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I've personally found that it's used a lot at the moment than it has been in recent times. When we've got some spare time myself, Jen (buttons) and Tom (FlyingJesus) often get users to go in there and it usually results in 10-15 us being in there for an hour or two. I do however agree that it's not used as much as it should be, it could do with getting a bit more promotion to be honest.

camera
16-10-2008, 04:41 PM
it is used alot recently. i think most probably at later times. :)

buttons
16-10-2008, 04:59 PM
I've personally found that it's used a lot at the moment than it has been in recent times. When we've got some spare time myself, Jen (buttons) and Tom (FlyingJesus) often get users to go in there and it usually results in 10-15 us being in there for an hour or two. I do however agree that it's not used as much as it should be, it could do with getting a bit more promotion to be honest.
yeah a few of us used to use it on saturday nights as well but i dunno what happened to that, i suggest more people come in 'cause it's fun sometimes :)

Xarea
16-10-2008, 05:03 PM
I never really use it, it was wierd that when we was using it as a free trial, everyone used it, but when we bought it, it's almost dead all the time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!