Ashley 12344
01-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Lets discuss rulebraking

dont bad rep me for editin plz lol

Zebila
01-07-2005, 09:53 PM
I Quote RuneScape's Rule:

Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

find_out
01-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Report The Name: Ashley 12344
Reason: breaking Rule 12:

RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Trading Habbo Items For Runescape :)

Zebila
01-07-2005, 10:35 PM

Lol you are learning well Find Out =]

Bikez
01-07-2005, 10:53 PM
:o YOU TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BETTER COOKIES WE HAVE BETTER CAKE!

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I Quote RuneScape's Rule:

Rule 12.

so whats the need having the trustworthy list? isnt that for people trading habbo to runescape or runescape to habbo???

Bikez
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
YES ANOTHER CAKE LOVER FOR MY SIDE! EAT MY DRIED OUT COOKIES!!!!

Clo
02-07-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm on your side :) I'm sick of people warning us of the rules when mods could easily do it :D

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 02:54 PM
YES ANOTHER CAKE LOVER FOR MY SIDE! EAT MY DRIED OUT COOKIES!!!!

do u like cake and cookies? lol

yes i agree Clo, seen as ur half(or more)sticking up for me :eusa_danc

find_out
02-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Because mods might not play runescape after this is HABBOx forum Hence The HABBO And Not RUNESCAPEx Forum so..
also Good Traders Is For Trading RS For RS People Dont KNow Price And Someone May buy for 100K When its worth 1k then the seller = Untrustworthy.

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 05:13 PM
high prices DONT make u untrustworthy, maybe greedy but not untrustworthy, but alas ill not trade them, i hope that makes u happy

Orange_Parasol
02-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Rule 12.

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Lol you are learning well Find Out =]

Zebila If you continue this i will get an admin to delete everyone of your posts quoting the rules.. You may be right BUT You are not the one to say anything x] As I've done on another post:

Rule 26.
Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

Sank
02-07-2005, 05:29 PM

HAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Only a few weeks ago, you were like:

SELLING ALL MY RARES FOR GP!!!!!! I HAVE; etc..

( http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=51148 )

So sthu, and don't accuse people of breaking the rules, when you did befor.

You stupid noob.

------------------------------------------------

And plus, people who say about the rules are stupid.

I told a rule befor, and was warned not to warn people, becuase I wasn't staff..

find_out
02-07-2005, 05:31 PM
but no admin seems to care on The Runescape Thread Also Its Not A Habbox Forum Mods Job To Post The Rules Its Up To All Runescapers To Keep The Rules Stuck Too.

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Only a few weeks ago, you were like:

SELLING ALL MY RARES FOR GP!!!!!! I HAVE; etc..

So sthu, and don't accuse people of breaking the rules, when you did befor.

You stupid noob.

Yep exactly what i said on another post "/

--
=] I'm Pming an admin - .:Scotteh:. x] Oh And can't you read the rules
I quote from the rules:
Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules.
Can't You read *Shrug*

Sank
02-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Yep exactly what i said on another post "/

:o, You didn't say the top bit ( :eusa_liar ).

And is your signature true? Becuase I'm left handed :eusa_ange

find_out
02-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Theres A Thing Called "Past" And "Present" Also Im A Noob Because I Tell People Not To Break The Rules? You Need A Heck Of A Life Mate..

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
HeHe x] Yar I got it off a site and checked it up on another site of ask.com but i can't remember what it is x]

--
Scotteh - Past and Present "/ So if i go an shoot president bush and then go 2seconds later [Present] I didn't mean to - Should i get away with it..

and technically it does as it means you haven't read the rules x]

Sank
02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Theres A Thing Called "Past" And "Present" Also Im A Noob Because I Tell People Not To Break The Rules? You Need A Heck Of A Life Mate..

Excuse me, read Infrontation 's Post.

That makes you the noob..

Pathetic.

-----------------------------------

HeHe x] Yar I got it off a site and checked it up on another site of ask.com but i can't remember what it is x]

Haha, oh dear.. I'll have to be extra careful!

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:42 PM
No more right handed golf clubs for you =p Or ya might get one up the chin hehe

find_out
02-07-2005, 05:45 PM

--
Scotteh - Past and Present "/ So if i go an shoot president bush and then go 2seconds later [Present] I didn't mean to - Should i get away with it..

and technically it does as it means you haven't read the rules x]
well you should get away with it since no one likes the president so =s

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 05:45 PM
This has became a discussion of rulebraking.....should i change thread name? :p

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:46 PM
well you should get away with it since no one likes the president so =s

How did he get voted back in then? x]

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 05:48 PM
How did he get voted back in then? x]

i think thats him told lol jk

just cos sum1 dnt like him dnt make it right neway, thats y vigilantes r illegal

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 05:50 PM
btw hueva gave me grey rep sayin dont ask for rep, probly referring to first post i didnt, i askd not for rep lol :p

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:51 PM
i think thats him told lol jk

just cos sum1 dnt like him dnt make it right neway, thats y vigilantes r illegal

Lol well said =] So i could come up to you find_out and go don't like him and kill you?

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 05:52 PM
and if u did that it wud b abiding by his own rules/beliefs

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Yup So Scott Where do Ya Live? *Gets out Notebook* London? Middlesborough? Cardiff? =]

find_out
02-07-2005, 07:36 PM
nop nop and nop =] find out first, although as the chavs say "ill get my krew on u" =] lmao =P anyways Have fun finding out ;)

PS Ask Angela she knows =]

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 07:57 PM
nop nop and nop =] find out first, although as the chavs say "ill get my krew on u" =] lmao =P anyways Have fun finding out ;)

PS Ask Angela she knows =]

Pity Ya didn't have a krew =] I'll get my pixelated brother on you! Loser Hahahha x]

Warlord1990
02-07-2005, 08:23 PM
I have the solution, if you want to play runescape.

DONT BREAK THE RULES!!!

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I have the solution, if you want to play runescape.

DONT BREAK THE RULES!!!

dude thats like sooooo 10 posts ago

find_out
02-07-2005, 09:03 PM
dude thats like sooooo 10 posts ago
dude thats like sooooooooooo spammy =\

Ashley 12344
02-07-2005, 10:17 PM
dude thats like sooooooooooo spammy =\

i no, but sos ur post.....and this 1. ok ill shut up now :eusa_shhh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!