PDA

View Full Version : The Godfather

Minstrels
18-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Anyone played it? Is it good? I'm thinking of getting it... I know the next one is out around Feb 2009 so I'm thinking of getting this one first...

Only wondering because in history (yes I am sad enough to pick it, media was full :() we were watching some film about "gangsters" and it were proper sick how the al capone guy merked them all. Think I need to watch the film in all so ya know. And yes I know it's not al capone in the godfather. :rolleyes:

Coheed&Cambria
18-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Anyone played it? Is it good? I'm thinking of getting it... I know the next one is out around Feb 2009 so I'm thinking of getting this one first...

Only wondering because in history (yes I am sad enough to pick it, media was full :() we were watching some film about "gangsters" and it were proper sick how the al capone guy merked them all. Think I need to watch the film in all so ya know. And yes I know it's not al capone in the godfather. :rolleyes:

Dont you mean al pacino? Im also thinking of buying it.

Minstrels
18-10-2008, 09:09 AM
No Al Capone was a different gangster but was in Chicago. He smuggled alcohol and stuff and committed over 300 murders before being arrested for tax evasion and dieing at around 40 years old. ;)

http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/al-capone.jpg

Coheed&Cambria
18-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Ah yes, sorry. I thought by your spelling you meant Al Pacino.

J0SH
18-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah I've played it, it's really good. After reading this thread I may play it later on and try get all the achievements done, it's only a meer 800 GS but it's a fun game. I doubt I'll get off WaW / SR2 though.

Coheed&Cambria
18-10-2008, 08:44 PM
After this thread and me and my mate talking about it in ICT yesterday i rented it and its really fun.

Minstrels
18-10-2008, 08:49 PM
After this thread and me and my mate talking about it in ICT yesterday i rented it and its really fun.
Can you walk around the City doing anything?

J0SH
18-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Can you walk around the City doing anything?

You can do, but I think police go after you and stuff if you steal cars and all that, you can also hold up shop owners beat them up a little bit until they speak and give you vital information for missions and stuff, it's a decent game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!