PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo needs to be re-done

Fidel--Castro
01-07-2005, 09:39 PM
This is my time to rant about the crappyness of habbo! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
1. Constant Lag... Habbo needs new servers or something! Im getting lag in the rooms im in all the time, along with the other people, and I high speed internet! They also have matinence breaks all the time too.

2. Needs something new... They need more options then just wave, dance, talk, and sit on things. They need more options like hug or run or something, and more interaction with furni options.

3. The Bobba Barrier... The bobba barrier is too strong! It bobbas out the most random things like: TWA! Everything is bobbad now, they need an option you can press so some habbos dont use the barrier, aka: you can consent if you want it on or not.

BAH!

GommeInc
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
1. Constant Lag... Habbo needs new servers or something! Im getting lag in the rooms im in all the time, along with the other people, and I high speed internet! They also have matinence breaks all the time too.

2. Needs something new... They need more options then just wave, dance, talk, and sit on things. They need more options like hug or run or something, and more interaction with furni options.

3. The Bobba Barrier... The bobba barrier is too strong! It bobbas out the most random things like: TWA! Everything is bobbad now, they need an option you can press so some habbos dont use the barrier, aka: you can consent if you want it on or not.

BAH!
You complain about lag, wouldn't hug and run make it more laggy?

True, Habbo need better servers but I don't think you can get rid of lag, everything has it really and I think Habbo lag is made by other Habbos and scripters adding scripts (just a guess).

I too hate the Bobba Filter, the c word (other word for poopsies) is a normal word and if parents don't like it, shoot their children now because swearing is a part of life, if they don't like their children on it, don't put them on it or plainly kill them because they won't go through life well. The only words I think should be bobba'd are:

The F Word
The C Word
The W Word
The S Word
Cancer (because you get losers making fun of people)

Other words shouldn't be bobba'd like Drug(s), the good C word, the T word (Twit with an A) and hack.

You're probably thinking why not drug(s)? Simple, teenagers are quite capable of making their own decisions and simply, it is one of discussing them (it is quite good discussing things on Habbo).

01-07-2005, 09:47 PM
move this into bobba section if you complain

Licia
01-07-2005, 09:51 PM

BAH!

True True they should u no

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!