PDA

View Full Version : Bucho6 and why is he hated? And what happened to Dionysus?

Tintinnabulate
18-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Ok I haven't been on habbo for around 2 years (just before Callie left) and all I see is people complaining about Bucho6 and how he has made habbo worse. What has he done to make it worse? Just wondering because quite a few people seem to hate him.

Also who is the Hotel Manager now? Bucho6 or Lost_Witness?

Also what happened to Dionysus?

Alex3213
18-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok I haven't been on habbo for around 2 years (just before Callie left) and all I see is people complaining about Bucho6 and how he has made habbo worse. What has he done to make it worse? Just wondering because quite a few people seem to hate him.

I think that most of the people who play Habbo just don't think he has the qualities to be a Hotel Manager.

They're joint Hotel Managers. Bucho6 was brought in via Habbo Big Brother this year, as a fake contestant.

I think he left, can't remember.

Edit: Oh ok, Slowpoke is probs right, not me.

Slowpoke
18-10-2008, 03:17 PM
They are the joint Hotel Managers although most people see Bucho6 as the Assistant Hotel Manager. Dionysus still works for Habbo along side ione although neither of them really visit the UK hotel anymore.

I don't know why he's hated because I don't really use Habbo anymore.

Tintinnabulate
18-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks.
+rep to both of you.

Seany
18-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Dionysus is Sulake staff and only really visits when an update has just happened to test out the features and make sure everything is working :)

Freeza101
18-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Bucho6 isn't hated.
He was a bit at the beginning but he is really cool tbh.
He sorted out my badges in less than 10 mins :)

dbgtz
18-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Bucho cant run events well, he also gets angry :P. Hes good at socializing with us and helping, but lostie is good at what hms need to do.

Immenseman
18-10-2008, 06:34 PM
lost_witness is wicked, he has a laugh i hate when people say he's crap hm because he's really not. I think events are awful but I think that's more to me changing rather than L_W getting worse. Bucho6 and Lost_Witness equal a dream team.

--ss--
18-10-2008, 06:34 PM
I haven't been on Habbo recently but Bucho seems actually quite cool, nothing wrong with him, only people who dislike him are the Habbo critics who are in love with the game :rolleyes:.
Dionysus was cool, but apparently he got promoted to Sulake staff and now works in Helsinki.

e5
18-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I don't see anyone complaining? :S The only difference I've seen Bucho make is the articles written.. He hasn't made much of an impression on Habbo to get more events going imo, and noooo this isn't complaining lol...

Xarea
18-10-2008, 06:43 PM

People just don't think he's right for the Hotel Manager role, and they share the role.

Now, i'll share the most knowledge on Dionysus :P He got promoted to Web Content Manager in Sulake, which means he writes all the campaigns (that get similtaniously used arond the world) - like Habborella, Alhambra, Tiki, Virus etc.

Accipiter
19-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Bucho made alot of bad impressions during the Habbolympics being biased towards over teams and kicking people in races who didn't even cheat. And he's quite ignorant in rooms.

:Act
19-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah Bucho's messed up a lot of events..
i've seen him mess them up first hand :P
and he gets rly angry when it doesnt go to plan and starts threatening people with bans [eg that thing in the theatredrome]

I'm just having trouble seeing how he fits in, seeing as his main role is organising events i think, and they just haven't been that good, in idea and also execution..

:Act
19-10-2008, 09:24 AM
ew double post :l
soz

Ajthedragon
19-10-2008, 09:35 AM
I see nothing wrong with Bucho.

Jordy
19-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah Bucho's messed up a lot of events..
i've seen him mess them up first hand :P
and he gets rly angry when it doesnt go to plan and starts threatening people with bans [eg that thing in the theatredrome]

I'm just having trouble seeing how he fits in, seeing as his main role is organising events i think, and they just haven't been that good, in idea and also execution..Helkat had a bad habit of doing that too, perhaps it's something to do with assistant HMs? :P

People just don't think he's right for the Hotel Manager role, and they share the role.

Now, i'll share the most knowledge on Dionysus :P He got promoted to Web Content Manager in Sulake, which means he writes all the campaigns (that get similtaniously used arond the world) - like Habborella, Alhambra, Tiki, Virus etc.So Dionysus replaced Becs when she left? Dionysus must of had another job at Helsinki before Becs left though cause he moved to Sulake HQ when Callie left/sacked.

Joshuwowa
19-10-2008, 01:22 PM
I joined habbo the year it opened (diff accs OFC) callie was accually good, and i really REALLY miss Dionysus he was the best EVER but sadly he works for sulake aswell as habbo so now he only comes on like twise a year?? He just checks all the updates work properly, I really want him to get DEmoted or w.e it is so he can be staff in habbo instead of sulake ASWELL, when I found out Dionysus left i nearly cryed tbh (I was addicted) LOL anyway yeh like I said i want Dionysus to come back.
DIONYSUS COME BACK !!!!!!!! YOU WERE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accipiter
19-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Helkat was a good assistant manager she sorted Lost_witness out loads, events were on time when she was around, Then she left Bam less comps, Off time Competition Winners etc.

Kardan
19-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Helkat had a bad habit of doing that too, perhaps it's something to do with assistant HMs? :P

So Dionysus replaced Becs when she left? Dionysus must of had another job at Helsinki before Becs left though cause he moved to Sulake HQ when Callie left/sacked.

Becs wasn't the Web Content Manager, she was the Safety and Moderation Manager :)

GommeInc
19-10-2008, 02:32 PM
They're ok, but the system they have to work through sucks. But that's down to more Habbo users which means they can't interact or bring back services because they're swamped with Habbo user requests and emails. I'm talking about the community features like the newsletter and Funky Friday, if you didn't notice :P

Slowpoke
19-10-2008, 02:37 PM
I joined habbo the year it opened (diff accs OFC) callie was accually good

Callie wasn't the Hotel Manager until 2004 (three years after Habbo UK opened).

Nereo
19-10-2008, 04:08 PM
I think the nature of him coming in as a secret contestant wasnt very thought out. Sure it was a good twist but it wont convince many people. Because tbh people feel like he tricked them into thinking he was a normal contestant and so now there is just this whole thing about him being the evil deceiftul one :P

Frisky
20-10-2008, 03:24 PM
He's not that bad??? I dont mind him tbh

user130523
20-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Hmm people been saying Bucho and Lostie are the same and when I asked my friend (He works for sulake) He said no comment.. Same when I asked lostie on my list hmm..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!