PDA

View Full Version : Habbox - Best Its Ever...

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Been!

----

Normally i post in the feedback to complain, or say good things...

But today i will say some BRILLIANT!

Since using habbox for 1 and a half years - It is currently the best fansite around - AND the best its EVER been.

Good points:

1) Content is fantastic.
2) Rare values pages are really good now.
3) Radio is good now.
4) Staff are more dedicated than ever.
5) The rare values script was a fantastic idea!
6) The whole site has improved dramatically.

Bad Points:

1) The fact files that the rare values team now have, should be done for everyone, a new layout for the staff list perhaps - Flashy?

Thats it!

---

Yeh really well done habbox, a massive improvement, and even though i have always thought its a good fansite - Now it is incredible!

Immenseman
18-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I actually have to agree, the site is looking better certainly. My biggest worry is that I don't think common sense is implemented enough into certain moderation decisions. Also, I think Habbox needs new projects to ensure that it will always be number one. I find other fansites a lot more habbo friendly such as ClubHabbo, they really have emphasis on Habbo whereas I don't think Habbox does, certainly not as much anyway. We might not be seeing the negative side of this yet but a while down the line... other fansites could become better and attract more people from Habbo.

GommeInc
18-10-2008, 06:02 PM
The site is definitely looking good. The only thing I disagree on is that the fake speaker corner is easier and cheaper to make in the stacking method, not the roller method :P Just need to sort out the messes on the forum - News Bot and "Post Your Threads"

--ss--
18-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I agree, the main site looks great aswellas HabboxLive which have both improved quite a bit. However for some reason I don't enjoy the forum as much as before and find it quite boring, it seems more people are less as active as they used to be on the forum and no longer post (and if people do post it isn't anything much of interest) :(.

Con
18-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I do agree as well, I wouldn't agree with the Radio one but that could be because I don't like Habbo radios.
The site is definately alot better and the forum is certainly better :)

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I actually have to agree, the site is looking better certainly. My biggest worry is that I don't think common sense is implemented enough into certain moderation decisions. Also, I think Habbox needs new projects to ensure that it will always be number one. I find other fansites a lot more habbo friendly such as ClubHabbo, they really have emphasis on Habbo whereas I don't think Habbox does, certainly not as much anyway. We might not be seeing the negative side of this yet but a while down the line... other fansites could become better and attract more people from Habbo.

The thing i hate about habbox is there repetive flooding, that is what puts me off a fansite.

Moderation, is better than it was 2 months back, it was at its worst then but imo it is getting better.

The new projects bit is a really good idea - Perhaps management need to msake a thread to ask what people would like to see at habbox - Preferably not another £100 waste of time project!

e5
18-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I think they've done well to improve it tbh. I don't think the radio will ever be as good as it was when Mizki DJ'd there though.

GommeInc
18-10-2008, 06:07 PM
The thing i hate about habbox is there repetive flooding, that is what puts me off a fansite.

Moderation, is better than it was 2 months back, it was at its worst then but imo it is getting better.

The new projects bit is a really good idea - Perhaps management need to msake a thread to ask what people would like to see at habbox - Preferably not another £100 waste of time project!
Are you talking about 123flashchat (or whatever it is)? Because I think that came to that amount of money.

Agreed about the radio never going to be as good as when Mizki was around, but they can definitely improve to make it good in it's own way. Get the DJs to be more bubbly and interesting to listen to, like Radio 1 :P

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Are you talking about 123flashchat (or whatever it is)? Because I think that came to that amount of money.

Agreed about the radio never going to be as good as when Mizki was around, but they can definitely improve to make it good in it's own way. Get the DJs to be more bubbly and interesting to listen to, like Radio 1 :P

Yeh i was referring to the chat!

Perhaps they call it 123flash chat, coz it costs around £123 :P

Yeh the radio could improve with more fun dj's, but i like it now, as it used to be 80% talk, and i got bored of people saying tgo to my party room, but now its mroe music - And i ADORE music!

Meanies
18-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Been!

----

Since using habbox for 1 and a half years - It is currently the best fansite around - AND the best its EVER been.

Good points:

1) Content is fantastic.
3) Radio is good now.

Bad Points:

1) The fact files that the rare values team now have, should be done for everyone, a new layout for the staff list perhaps - Flashy?

Thats it!

---

Yeh really well done habbox, a massive improvement, and even though i have always thought its a good fansite - Now it is incredible!

Nice to know things are working well :$ The department staff pages are a possibilty. There were discussions of a page for each department which will explain what they do, but that was scrapped. But now there's the rare values page and a productions page (if it ever got finished), other departments should have the same. That might be something which is started soon, but having a staff list on each page may be more work than it's worth.

There are more projects planned ;) And the layout, yeah... :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

The site is definitely looking good. The only thing I disagree on is that the fake speaker corner is easier and cheaper to make in the stacking method, not the roller method :P Just need to sort out the messes on the forum - News Bot and "Post Your Threads"

That guide's being redone when I get around to it anyway :P

Immenseman
18-10-2008, 06:18 PM
There are more projects planned ;) And the layout, yeah... :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

It'll be interesting to see what Habbo related projects there are. I think there needs to be some actual client based new ideas. I don't understand why you spoke the layout and quoted my post :(

Meanies
18-10-2008, 06:33 PM
It'll be interesting to see what Habbo related projects there are. I think there needs to be some actual client based new ideas. I don't understand why you spoke the layout and quoted my post :(
oh. I dno bout ones based on Habbo but there's more to be on the site. And the layout thing was about the habbo-friendly bit and how it isn't verry habbo-y

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 06:40 PM

Well.

All i can say is - What do you have in mind? :)

Immenseman
18-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Ideas which I have already told Nvr :D Nether of them were great and had huge negative points so I'll leave that with Nvr, I'm sure he can think of something. I just really think they need to do something WOW factor on Habbo :P

nvrspk4
18-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Ideas which I have already told Nvr :D Nether of them were great and had huge negative points so I'll leave that with Nvr, I'm sure he can think of something. I just really think they need to do something WOW factor on Habbo :P

We have a WOW factor coming up, just not on the client itself. Erm I THINK I remember what you're talking about :P If you're not too busy could you drop me a PM and remind me? :eusa_ange

Hayd93
18-10-2008, 07:28 PM
In responce to moderation. if theres something youre not happy with pm professer alex or pm me or another smod. I can assure you if you not happy by any desision a mod has made pm me and i will be very happy to look into it.

Dont worry about if you think your mithering me or not just pm me i really dont mind.

Inseriousity.
18-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Been!

----

Good points:

1) Content is fantastic.
3) Radio is good now.
7) Articles are brilliant as always...

Bad Points:

Thats it!

---

Just thought I'd give you 7 points. 7 is a lucky number after all :D
Yeah, Habbox is doing very well at the moment. Personally, I think some departments are constantly changing and would be really hard to maintain an updated 'fact file' for every department...

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Just thought I'd give you 7 points. 7 is a lucky number after all :D
Yeah, Habbox is doing very well at the moment. Personally, I think some departments are constantly changing and would be really hard to maintain an updated 'fact file' for every department...

Yeh :)

I have never been a fan of articles so dont pay attention :D

But i think they are good too!¬

Smits
18-10-2008, 07:57 PM
I agree with most things but the forum doesnt seem as good as it once was for me. Although it has improved greatly over the last year, since there was all the spam.

Mr.OSH
18-10-2008, 08:30 PM
:) Thanks for your comments. Nice to know you're happy with the content. Feedback very much appreciated.

--ss--
18-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Cba to create a new thread but theres something wrong with the HxL server, seems to keep dissconecting like every 20 minutes (it's not just me as the listeners keep going down dramatically).

,Jess,
18-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Cba to create a new thread but theres something wrong with the HxL server, seems to keep dissconecting like every 20 minutes (it's not just me as the listeners keep going down dramatically).

Think that was just the DJ unless it happened with more than one.

Hazza
18-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Hmm, yeah. I agree with the habbox.com site.
But as for the forum, its declined :(
I remember back in 06 and even 07 when it was majorly active and I used to visit everyday and post regularly but now, its like visit for 20 mins then go, its boring....

le harry
18-10-2008, 11:02 PM
ehhh i think the forum's fine.

nvrspk4
19-10-2008, 06:03 AM
I remember back in 06 and even 07 when it was majorly active and I used to visit everyday and post regularly but now, its like visit for 20 mins then go, its boring....

I think its more a change in the dynamic, and more specifically the userbase of the forum. More users are of a younger age now, because we get our new members through Habbo, if there are those who never heard of Habbo before HabboxForum, they are in the vast, vast minority.

Its not that the forums have experienced a sharp drop it activity its just the activity is located in different areas. That being said I can't tell you 100% that there has been no drop in activity from then to now simply because I won't lie, I haven't looked up the numbers to prove it :P

AgnesIO
19-10-2008, 07:29 AM

I think it is mroe that members uyse different sections now, although not as manyposts are nade (In my view)

Ajthedragon
19-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Since when Mad became general Manager and after habbox has become more and more popular.

AgnesIO
19-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Since when Mad became general Manager and after habbox has become more and more popular.

Hmm not sure about that - Dont really pay attention to statistics.

I am really looking forward to being in the RV department again, as it is still one of the best dpeamrtnets.

Graphics do a great job, and with a bit of help the news department could push to the top!

shizzle
19-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I agree with you guys, Habbox is improving rapidly :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!