PDA

View Full Version : Your views of 3.0?

Nemo
19-10-2008, 08:47 AM
I LOVE IT!

Seriously, its so freakin' fun as an arcane mage. You own everyone, i fear nothing except a brutal ret pally. Arcane barrage hits like for 2k and its instant, arcane missile does like 4.2k dmg in a very short amount of time, if procced. Slow is just pewpew against melee and imp mana shield is like being unstoppable.

For example, i dueled a frost mage, they were in full merciless. They had tonnes of skills, but i facerolled them with no damage taken, its incredible.

What your views on it?

oh, and im sure ive never seen a holy pally in pvp since it hit.

Wig44.
19-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Dear unskilled arcane mage,

I regret to inform you that a massive nerfbat is due your way, and that you will once again get steamrolled due to your lack of skillz.

Signed;
The entire WoW community.

Charles
19-10-2008, 09:06 AM
So-so, raids got a massive nerf which in time will make them less enjoyable, but it was fun on thursday to breeze through BT.
Hunter-wise, I'm still getting used to BM and I'm being stubborn and not following the crowd with exotic pets or the MM tree.

btw nerf ret pallies.

Wig44.
19-10-2008, 09:15 AM
So-so, raids got a massive nerf which in time will make them less enjoyable, but it was fun on thursday to breeze through BT.
Hunter-wise, I'm still getting used to BM and I'm being stubborn and not following the crowd with exotic pets or the MM tree.

btw nerf ret pallies.

They have been nerfed :P
And good for you ignoring exotic pets for now. Everyone has a uvuros look-a-like 2 headed infernal dog :/

But still, nerf arcane mages. Though at 80, the damage output of arcane barrage is less when compared with the major health pools at 80.

Bailey
19-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Completely ruined Spriests.. dispersion sucks

Heroic MgT can be done in like 30 minutes :) and can be tanked by a druid with blue gear

everything else.. meh

Nemo
19-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Mmh the whole instance thing is kinda good, 5 manned kara wiv my noob druid tanking it.

Ichig0
19-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Too much QQ on the lock forums, I'm loving it myself. Not sure whether it's becuase I've never spec'd destro and it's still new to me or something they've done. Either way it's great. As long as I don't get picked out in BG or anything...

I'm really not too interested in the raid status at the moment, my guild has decided to continue raiding Maggy and Gruul but I'm really looking forward to getting the challenge of WOTLK raids now.

Some of the new features I like, too. Such as being able to shift&click on items in my currency section and have them show with my gold amount in my backpack.

Kymux
19-10-2008, 01:06 PM
my realm is the only realm to, after 3.0.2 to disconnect EVERYONE and go offline every half hour... im not paying my Sub to watch the loading screen for an hour 5 times a day

TehJoshy
20-10-2008, 08:40 PM
In terms of my class i love it.

Balance is incredible i feel. and i plan on playign wrath as one. <3

DrLacero
21-10-2008, 12:19 AM
I dislike that Fire Mages were nerfed, I dislike that undead was nerfed, I dislike how guards can spawn out of mid air when you attack a town more frequently and in greater numbers.

I like the achievements system, I like glyphs (I dislike how overpriced they are on the AH).

Meh, it's been okay.

Ranger
21-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Instances seem a little dull now, everything in the waves in MH can be tanked in one spot and AoE'd to hell, we cleared MH with 17 people the other night, including Archimonde.
BT is a joke, we nuked Mother down in 1min 22 secs, so barely got one fatal attraction off.

I've only tried PvP on my Alliance mage, but Arcane is a laugh.

Ret pallies do stupidly insane damage now, one of ours in BT gear and another from the best guild on our server in BT/Sunwell stuff were topping DPS meters in AQ40 the other night.

But of course this is if you can get in an instance, as since the patch people are instance farming for achievements and it's killing the servers off.

Crimson
22-10-2008, 06:43 AM
love .

Casual
22-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Takes too long to download and have cancelled after 20 mins 3 times now since i got bored lol

rnix
22-10-2008, 07:04 PM
I like all the new features :)
But seeing as im only a low level [atm] the talent things dont affect me yet or at all kinda :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!