PDA

View Full Version : MSN Lock

Moh
19-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Well if you have Windows Plus installed and you press CTRL + Space, it closes all your windows to do with MSN and Hides them.

At first, I thought it was a bug until I looked into it. When in fact, it just allows you to hide anything to do with MSN :D

To get it back up, you click on an icon which looks like a hard drive and all the windows will open :D

Icon:
http://jewbear.net/img/1224422924216.png

Never knew it was a feature :P

edgates
19-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah. I sometimes accidently do it. But yeah, useful if you need to hide it. :P

DarrenToogood
19-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Didn't really need a thread, but if you read the feature list when you download MsgPlusLive you will see that it is a feature.

This is a very important feature to me. Did you also know you can password protect it so people have to enter a password to reopen your convos?

Recursion
19-10-2008, 01:39 PM
It does tell you when you first configure it ;)

Moh
19-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Didn't really need a thread, but if you read the feature list when you download MsgPlusLive you will see that it is a feature.

This is a very important feature to me. Did you also know you can password protect it so people have to enter a password to reopen your convos?

It does tell you when you first configure it ;)
Well if your like me and use it to get rid of Bla on nearly all your contacts and don't exactly look at the features, then you wouldn't know about it :P

Jackboy
19-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Known about this feature for ages.

It has helped me so much :D

Robby
19-10-2008, 02:01 PM
you can config it to use a diff icon, give messages to your convos open when you lock msn and you can add a password to unlock it:)

scottish
19-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Its been there for years lol but yh i use it alot

user130523
20-10-2008, 01:48 PM
^ LOL what you guys need to hide like ;)

Erm I knew bout it, but not soo well LOL tbh I just type in a random website and put on fullscreen so if anyone comes in I'm safe xD
Err good tut though? LOL :]

DrLacero
20-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I use it when I leave the house to hide my ****. You can change the icon by the way.

brandon
20-10-2008, 06:04 PM
First time I did it, it was by accident and it took me ages to figure out how to get it back.

The Professor
20-10-2008, 06:30 PM
First time I did it, it was by accident and it took me ages to figure out how to get it back.

I'm with this guy, spent ages trying to get it back and eventually restarted the PC :D I keep hitting it by accident every now and again, its a pain but I suppose its useful in certain situations

scottish
20-10-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm with this guy, spent ages trying to get it back and eventually restarted the PC :D I keep hitting it by accident every now and again, its a pain but I suppose its useful in certain situations

Bad way to start a message... :P

but yh its useful :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!