PDA

View Full Version : connection wth?!

Alan_Carr
19-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Ok, ive tried connecting to xbox live, ive moved my xbox to a nearer position to the router, mines right near the door of my room, routers downstairs.
However, i run the tests, all complete then "xbox live" fails, saying " failing configuration " or something like that, help? lol.
+rep obviously.

sock
19-10-2008, 04:42 PM
doesn't like your face unlucky.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double posts merged.

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult a forum member.

J0SH
19-10-2008, 04:48 PM
On your computer go to start > run then type cmd then when that box is open type ipconfig /all then enter all them details on your Xbox and it should work.

Alan_Carr
19-10-2008, 04:49 PM
doesn't like your face unlucky.

What makes me seriously laugh is that ive seen a pic of you, you have glasses, and your face is very, very round.
Your belly got in the way probs mate, all the way from up north where you're "UNDER 14S BOXING CHAMPION IN THE COUNTRY" good one fatty :)
I'd hate to have a son like you.

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult a forum member.

Alan_Carr
19-10-2008, 04:52 PM
On your computer go to start > run then type cmd then when that box is open type ipconfig /all then enter all them details on your Xbox and it should work.

I've got that box wid all my stuff up now, but will it improve my connection?
If i add all these "dns" servers?

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post, you could of edited your above post. It was still within the 15 minute limit.

sock
19-10-2008, 04:57 PM
What makes me seriously laugh is that ive seen a pic of you, you have glasses, and your face is very, very round.
Your belly got in the way probs mate, all the way from up north where you're "UNDER 14S BOXING CHAMPION IN THE COUNTRY" good one fatty :)
I'd hate to have a son like you.

send me this pic.. i'd like to see what you think I look like, because I aint got a clue how you've summed up that?

Alan_Carr
19-10-2008, 04:59 PM
send me this pic.. i'd like to see what you think I look like, because I aint got a clue how you've summed up that?

I saw the pic of you with glasses, looking at the camera when you were begging me to do clan matches with you?
You looked rather round faced and bit spotty.

sock
19-10-2008, 05:21 PM
lol, that wasn't me, that was a person I knew, who I was taking the mick out of, also, it was in black and white so I don't know how you can see it's spotty.

J0SH
19-10-2008, 05:37 PM
It should do :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!