PDA

View Full Version : HabbDance.NET - Ideas?

HabbDance
19-10-2008, 08:52 PM
HabbDance.NET! Equipped with a radio, forum (under construction), goodies, guides, downloads, news, events, guides, rare values & more!

With all that I'm still not getting much visits (unique). Only about 50-60 a day.

What can I do to get more people?

Also:
Do you like fansites that change alot (layouts), or stay the same?

D-Man22
19-10-2008, 09:20 PM
I'd think fansites who stay consistent with a layout for a while, but in your case i'd change it, soz.
ohh.

LAZY LINK:
http://habbdance.net/

HabbDance
19-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I'd think fansites who stay consistent with a layout for a while, but in your case i'd change it, soz.
ohh.

LAZY LINK:
http://habbdance.net/

Damn i forgot it! lol, i was like ok, ill just add it at the end of the thread and forgot. lol

thanks though.

Cushioned
20-10-2008, 03:24 AM
I like fansites that have a large community that is pretty close.

Fansites that change layouts every 2 weeks are a fail imo.

I have seen sites that I have NEVER heard of posted here, then I'll go to it and it'll say like "V19" when the site isn't known. Lol :P

Change them every 6 months minimum. Longer may be better.
In your case though, the layout is pretty boring and not so great imo. You should change this current one [Not being mean :eusa_wall]

HabbDance
20-10-2008, 10:55 AM
I like fansites that have a large community that is pretty close.

Fansites that change layouts every 2 weeks are a fail imo.

I have seen sites that I have NEVER heard of posted here, then I'll go to it and it'll say like "V19" when the site isn't known. Lol :P

Change them every 6 months minimum. Longer may be better.
In your case though, the layout is pretty boring and not so great imo. You should change this current one [Not being mean :eusa_wall]

actually were quite popular :P nothing like habbox or habbcrazy, but we get at least 50-60 unique views per day, and for an unofficial site, thats pretty good :eusa_danc

we've been open since like, last december and were on v5 :P
but most was because i did not like the layouts.
i like to change my layout every 2 months, but i think ill go up to 3 since apparently people don't like it.

Patt
20-10-2008, 11:46 AM
i preffer sites that's layout chane on occasion, say roughly every 3 months?
6 Months is too long imo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!