PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month! Now with 100% more elitism!

Agnostic Bear
20-10-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=527865

Yeah well done management, I can see arguments starting to pop up over the jealous people when people actually realise what's been posted.

Discuss here.

le harry
20-10-2008, 11:56 AM
ehh just a scheme to get people to stop rebelling and contribute to the forum. that's no fun.

camera
20-10-2008, 11:59 AM
arguments? why?

Tintinnabulate
20-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Its thread like this which will start arguments ...

GommeInc
20-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Heh, such a pointless award that probably isn't very accurate...

camera
20-10-2008, 12:15 PM
but free vip so i ent complainin :D

GommeInc ur sig suks when its against the dark background

Loqo
20-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I never even knew about this competition, if you win and get the free month V.I.P do they PM you letting you know? Not a bad competition to keep the forum in order.

GommeInc
20-10-2008, 12:34 PM
but free vip so i ent complainin :D

GommeInc ur sig suks when its against the dark background
At least I've got one :P "Don't go there girlfriend, uh huh."

jackass
20-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Well done to them! :)

luce
20-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Well done to them, i see no issues with this comp

rnix
20-10-2008, 01:57 PM
I think its ok
Dont think it will last tho

Hiro
20-10-2008, 02:04 PM
This thread seems like jealousy. :rolleyes:
But well done to those that got it.

buttons
20-10-2008, 02:14 PM
i think it's a good idea actually, congrats to them.

Sammeth.
20-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Its a nice idea to reward people for posting well :8!

Agnostic Bear
20-10-2008, 03:04 PM
This thread seems like jealousy. :rolleyes:
But well done to those that got it.

Why would I be jealous of anything?

Abbie.
20-10-2008, 03:15 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=527865

Yeah well done management, I can see arguments starting to pop up over the jealous people when people actually realise what's been posted.

Discuss here.

Why would I be jealous of anything?

why start a 'discussion' about trying to start an arguement :S?

Coldplay
20-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Heh, such a pointless award that probably isn't very accurate...

Hardly, As the moderators of the forum vote on who they think - and it's overseen by Admins.

I never even knew about this competition, if you win and get the free month V.I.P do they PM you letting you know? Not a bad competition to keep the forum in order.

Was my idea, I think you do get notified via PM.

i think it's a good idea actually, congrats to them.

Its a nice idea to reward people for posting well :8!

Cheers. :)

Sammeth.
20-10-2008, 03:28 PM
No problem, my praise really should be going to the amazing moderation team who has implemented it so well.

Coldplay
20-10-2008, 03:30 PM
I'd say mainly to Alex, it is only a PM after all.

Sammeth.
20-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I'd say mainly to Alex, it is only a PM after all.
But obviously the current moderators, who state who they think deserve the award and do their job well to be able to see who is contributing to their categories, surely!

Coldplay
20-10-2008, 03:43 PM
They should be able to do that without a competition, thats what gave me the idea when I was a mod.

Sammeth.
20-10-2008, 04:14 PM
They should be able to do that without a competition, thats what gave me the idea when I was a mod.
I am now confused. Are you saying your idea isnt necessary :S!

Coldplay
20-10-2008, 04:19 PM
No lol - I'm saying that mods should know who's the most contributory member in their forums.

Sammeth.
20-10-2008, 04:23 PM
No lol - I'm saying that mods should know who's the most contributory member in their forums.
And they do which is why they deserve praise along with Professor-Alex :)!

Supersam
20-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Does it really matter? If people are contributing then its all fine right?

FlyingJesus
20-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T WIN EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY THIS IS AWFUL AND CORRUPT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M NOT JEALOUS I JUST WANT TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT IT AND POST ABOUT IT AND IT'S DISGUSTING AND CAPSLOCK AND A FIX HABBOX IS CORRUPT SIERK HATES ME THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WIN OR SOMETHING
lol

Was my idea, I think you do get notified via PM.

Oh you're still singing your own praises, nice one. I wonder when they'll put you back as a mod, you're clearly the best ever.

The Professor
20-10-2008, 04:35 PM
And they do which is why they deserve praise along with Professor-Alex :)!

Teh heh, I am merely the admin who oversees it all. I don't even have to input anything really, all the selections seem perfectly well deserved from looking around the forums, the mods generally have good judgement :)

Like I said in the announcement, a pile of sods law stopped it from being done earlier, but with any luck my internet will hold out until the first week of November so this month's can be announced at a reasonable time :P

le harry
21-10-2008, 12:20 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T WIN EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY THIS IS AWFUL AND CORRUPT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M NOT JEALOUS I JUST WANT TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT IT AND POST ABOUT IT AND IT'S DISGUSTING AND CAPSLOCK AND A FIX HABBOX IS CORRUPT SIERK HATES ME THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WIN OR SOMETHING
lol

Oh you're still singing your own praises, nice one. I wonder when they'll put you back as a mod, you're clearly the best ever.
Well said in both!!

mat64
21-10-2008, 03:31 PM
lol

Oh you make me lol :P

Recursion
21-10-2008, 03:44 PM
In my opinion I am still against this competition, its just going to cause arguments, and eventually the awards will get boring.

Me on the other hand, will still be a pain in the ass no matter what you throw at me :P

Sammeth.
21-10-2008, 04:45 PM
In my opinion I am still against this competition, its just going to cause arguments, and eventually the awards will get boring.

Me on the other hand, will still be a pain in the ass no matter what you throw at me :P
I haven't seen any arguments yet - so for now we are good :P

chocolate$
21-10-2008, 04:58 PM
At least I've got one :P "Don't go there girlfriend, uh huh."
Ohh i've seen that tutorial before. ;)

Yeah ive not seen arguements regarding that thread yet so i doubt there will be any. I think its nice Habbox choose people rather than members so its not like "voted for himself cheatzzzz".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!