PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Pet glitch.

BLuweesH
02-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Right everyone has seen Habbos that are glitched and it appears as if they're walking on people's head, well I got a glitch with pets where it was walking all over me. :S Is this the same glitch?

[edit] I upload a screenie but I see nothing...CAn someone help me with my newbishness please? -.-

ssricky
02-07-2005, 02:29 AM
sorta yes and no this glitch also happens when u walk in a room and a pet is infront of u and there are rollers on the floor u can go through the pet or the pet becomes attached to u this happened to me once but i forgot to take a screenie im waiting for it to happen again. this also happens when theres alot of floating furni. so to answer ur question yes it is the same glitch similar there are few differences

BLuweesH
02-07-2005, 02:35 AM
it was in my room, time for me to put up a screenie.

Bef
02-07-2005, 02:41 AM
lol go on www.imageshack.ws and like upload it and then use one if the forum links cant remember which, the one in caps. argh its early and arghhh! Im a pirate...

BLuweesH
02-07-2005, 02:44 AM
lol go on www.imageshack.ws and like upload it and then use one if the forum links cant remember which, the one in caps. argh its early and arghhh! Im a pirate...

Argh I can't be bothered, thanks for your help though. :)

Bef
02-07-2005, 03:02 AM
All in a days work :D Lol... Im soo um BORED!

Davisman
02-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Argh I can't be bothered, thanks for your help though. :)

Should be bothered LMAO!!!!! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!