PDA

View Full Version : Praise!!

Suspective
21-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Dear Habbox Staff & General Management,

Habbox, has a very impressive management team. Especially nvr - General Manager. The events are amazing and the departments are under excellent managament - especially the news, articles, general management, events and radio!

Well Done .... Its great to be part of a great forum and website community - with excellent staff! I would also, like to give thanks to the moderation team and the forum management. Habbox would not be where it is today without all of you. Thank You.

All the best - for the future to all of you - see you around the forums,

Jordan :)

P.S. : My views on the weekly report, are its a great way to recap on the latest news. I think it should stay :eusa_danc

AgnesIO
21-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Good feedback :)

Ofcourse you think the Rare Value Department is the best? :D

Sammeth.
21-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Its always nice to hear that Habbox as a whole are doing a good job. The forum does have quite a unique community, so its always good to have praise for it - and the staff deserve a lot of praise for all their work which seems to be paying off :P

Agnostic Bear
21-10-2008, 09:32 AM

Habbox, has a very impressive management team. Especially nvr - General Manager. The events are amazing and the departments are under excellent managament - especially the news, articles, general management, events and radio!

Well Done .... Its great to be part of a great forum and website community - with excellent staff! I would also, like to give thanks to the moderation team and the forum management. Habbox would not be where it is today without all of you. Thank You.

All the best - for the future to all of you - see you around the forums,

Jordan :)

P.S. : My views on the weekly report, are its a great way to recap on the latest news. I think it should stay :eusa_danc

How much are they paying you, and where do I sign up to get paid.

Inseriousity.
21-10-2008, 11:30 AM

Hooray, finally! :D

I 100% agree. Habbox is not all about the rare values and it's good it's been acknowledged (although they're still great too).

Mr.OSH
21-10-2008, 03:17 PM
It's very nice to know you're happy with the services we provide at Habbox. :) Thanks very much for taking your time to give us your feedback.

AgnesIO
22-10-2008, 11:47 AM
How much are they paying you, and where do I sign up to get paid.

LOL! +Rep for that :)

PaulMacC
22-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks, everyone here at Habbox, works their hardest to bring you the best of what you want :)

RedDevil
22-10-2008, 03:56 PM
The site is run by a load of 13 year olds. This is not good.

Supersam
22-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Graphics always gets left out!

Anyway, theres a lot of praise for this forum at the moment so it must be going great! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!