02-07-2005, 05:39 AM
OFFER RS - Cash
HABBO - RARES

Zebila
02-07-2005, 07:16 AM
HABBO - RARES

I Quote RuneScape's Rule:

Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Sank
02-07-2005, 08:54 AM
I don't think he means Cash in real life.
I think he means Runescape Cash (GP), Or Habbo Rares.

BlueTails
02-07-2005, 09:17 AM
I Will Give, Erm 200k x]

Zebila
02-07-2005, 10:17 AM
I Will Give, Erm 200k x]

Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Sank
02-07-2005, 10:21 AM

Rule 12.

Will you stop with these rules?! 200k (200,000) GP is item(s).
So why post this rule? Its not like trading money (Real life), For Pixles..

Clo
02-07-2005, 10:27 AM
It isn't very wise to be flooding the same rule over and over again.
Leave the warnings and things to the mods. :)

Zebila
02-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Will you stop with these rules?! 200k (200,000) GP is item(s).
So why post this rule? Its not like trading money (Real life), For Pixles..

No he is trading items for gain in another game so think before you say stupid.

Mohwar.
02-07-2005, 03:40 PM
ze don't be horrible just kiddin

find_out
02-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Rule 12.

Infrontation
02-07-2005, 05:26 PM

Rule 12.

If you are going to keep spamming please leave.. Anyhoo
Find_Out 1/ She has already posted that 2/ You already have traded runescape for habbo credits with me so your not one to say =]

Just For You Zebila

I Quote HabboxForums' Rule:

Rule 26.
Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

=]

Dan
02-07-2005, 09:11 PM
I offer 250k :)

Clo
03-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Thank you for the ''grey'' rep zebila :)

NOTTSPANTHER
03-07-2005, 05:00 PM
i offer260k

Dan
03-07-2005, 08:58 PM
275k for them :)

Black-Skull88
04-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Do i hear anything over 275k ??

Zebila
05-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Find_Out 1/ She has already posted that 2/ You already have traded runescape for habbo credits with me so your not one to say =]

Just For You Zebila

Rule 26.
Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

=]

Haha, stupid...im not talking about habbox forum rules, im talking about RuneScape rules.

nets
05-07-2005, 12:03 PM

Just For You Zebila

Rule 26.

=]

Heres a good rule aswell, you should take note Infronation;

Dont act like a noob.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!