PDA

View Full Version : New Images Archive

H0BJ0B
21-10-2008, 10:53 PM
The Image Archive is a great extra. I need to get stuff like this all the time so having it on Habox is great! I know how much work you guys put into it, especially as dollop asked me to do something for it a long time ago!

Good Job Guys!

Slowpoke
21-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh my god it took ages to do archive the images haha! I'm glad to see it's finally up! :)

Coldplay
21-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Lack of pr0n =[

Good job!

Sammeth.
21-10-2008, 11:22 PM
It took a lot of effort from the Content Design Staff, and it looks like its paid off. It looks fantastic, and its a very handy feature to have.

Mr.OSH
21-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback. A lot of effort and time was put into this and we hope you all enjoy it! :)

Favourtism
22-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I concur.

It will be an invaluable resource for the Graphics Department.

Meanies
22-10-2008, 12:07 PM
The Image Archive is a great extra. I need to get stuff like this all the time so having it on Habox is great! I know how much work you guys put into it, especially as dollop asked me to do something for it a long time ago!

Good Job Guys!

I don't remember asking you :O shows how long ago it was :8 It must've started in April/May tbh.

Oh my god it took ages to do archive the images haha! I'm glad to see it's finally up! :)

You weren't there for the most boring bit - finding all the images :(:(

Lack of pr0n =[

Good job!

You can find other sites

It took a lot of effort from the Content Design Staff, and it looks like its paid off. It looks fantastic, and its a very handy feature to have.

Your hands are quite handy too ;);)

Thanks for the feedback. A lot of effort and time was put into this and we hope you all enjoy it! :)

I'll enjoy my reward from you later

I concur.

It will be an invaluable resource for the Graphics Department.

And all the other departments :P along with people who need them for their own site or whateverr

luce
22-10-2008, 12:29 PM
yeah it's amazing if i ever need anythign now ill know where to go and like yeah its good :rolleyes::eusa_whis

Tintinnabulate
22-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Very nice feature. Well done.

camera
22-10-2008, 12:53 PM
whats that for?
ooooooo so THATS what hes always busy with at home all the time
HE SHD BE PAID TBH

anyway good job dollop :)

H0BJ0B
22-10-2008, 02:05 PM
You said you had spent an hour or 3 doing some letters than I did them for you in 2 seconds :D Lool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!