PDA

View Full Version : Retri Paladins are so OP.

Crimson
22-10-2008, 07:47 PM
I was playing my pala, and i've only regeared him lately (retri). My gear is mainly a mix of BoE blues and some PvP epics - or world event epics (like hallows end) that couldn't be vendored from last year.

In our kara raid, I was top on damage and was most likely the worse geared person there.

They'll most likely get nerfed soon.. but atm... jeeeeesus they're slightly over powered. lol.

Axel
22-10-2008, 07:50 PM
All melee have been buffed loads - so they're buffing boss armor in WOTLK too.

Casual
22-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Are warriors OP aswell? :)

Nemo
22-10-2008, 09:06 PM
they do awesome dps in pve, havent really seen one in a raid, only 5 man (i beat dem obv.).

In pvp though, they seem to wasting most classes, but a few classes seem to do ok, but nothing beats a clothie like a 2.5k white crit.

Danzilla
22-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I heard they just pwn in pvp now.

Nemo
22-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I heard they just pwn in pvp now.
yeh if they get their hands on u, you're as good as dead. Their burst is kinda insane.

Danzilla
22-10-2008, 09:45 PM
yeh if they get their hands on u, you're as good as dead. Their burst is kinda insane.

Well i am rubbish at pvp, i barely even know what the word means.

Gnome
22-10-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah, i was on my 34 shaman, and i must have had a 5-10 minute long duel with a level 26 paladin :/

Axel
22-10-2008, 10:22 PM
1700 DPS on VR on my Enhance Shaman btw... OP for my gear.

Crimson
23-10-2008, 05:53 AM
they do awesome dps in pve, havent really seen one in a raid, only 5 man (i beat dem obv.).

In pvp though, they seem to wasting most classes, but a few classes seem to do ok, but nothing beats a clothie like a 2.5k white crit.

I, personally suck at pvp because I've based my talents on PvE... But there's several retridins with full Brutal gear who quite literally one shot Brutal Clothes. The only thing I've seen them struggle on are DoTers who run away. lol

Nemo
23-10-2008, 06:33 AM
I, personally suck at pvp because I've based my talents on PvE... But there's several retridins with full Brutal gear who quite literally one shot Brutal Clothes. The only thing I've seen them struggle on are DoTers who run away. lol
Ill just keep gloating about how OP my slow is <3. Sure, they use blessing of freedom and then try and stun me, i let em get close and just blink away<3, so mean. Then i just slow and aBarrage spam, makin sure to keep up my mana shield coz they got that ranged attack

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!