PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Jordie
23-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Going to buy an Xbox but was wondering if the wireless is any good on them? i have a good connection at times but i can have problems. isit laggy or is the game play decent?

Bren
23-10-2008, 10:01 PM
I wouldn't say theres a difference between wireless and wired. I use wired and bro uses wireless and it's just the same. It's worth the cash if you don't have an xbox near a router or w/e

Jordie
24-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't say theres a difference between wireless and wired. I use wired and bro uses wireless and it's just the same. It's worth the cash if you don't have an xbox near a router or w/e

Ok thanks.

yeah my room is to far away from the router.

J0SH
24-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Well then if so it's worth it, the wireless is very good :P

Minstrels
25-10-2008, 06:24 AM
I can't comment about the wired because I use wireless. It's been superb with me, never had problem.

Mind me asking what games your getting?

MeRkAgE
25-10-2008, 09:00 AM
My wireless is shocking, the router is downstairs, and my xbox is upstairs.

Robbie
25-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Going to buy an Xbox but was wondering if the wireless is any good on them? i have a good connection at times but i can have problems. isit laggy or is the game play decent?

It being laggy can really depend on the servers for the game you are playing. Lets take PES2008 for example. The Konami servers for that game are so ******* **** it's unbelieaveable. Lag on that game on LIVE is so bad.

But then, games like COD or GTA. They aren't generally laggy, although I suppose it depends on the host, but they tend to be much better servers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!