PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Events

Ostinato
24-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Although I do not play Habbo myself, it sounds like a good time for everyone who does.

I think the events department have really outdone themselves with the big lineup, and the great prizes on thanks of missalice!

Just a wee thread to say well done to bomb-head and his staff and hopefully for those who play habbo, it will be as good and funpacked as the timetable appears! :)

Happy Halloween ;P

lPinoy
24-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I second that.

Well done to the events department, and thank you, MissAlice.

MissAlice
24-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I have to agree with you Ostinato, it does look like an amazing week of events. A lot of time and effort seems to have gone into the planning, so well done to Bomb-Head and the team you have brewed up some sizzling events :) *cackles*

Bomb-Head
24-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for your positive feedback it's much appreciated :) As you said, hard work did go into organising all this so I'd like to join you in saying a big well done to all the Event Organisers and Habbox Live :D

And thanks to MissAlice of course - without whom the prizes wouldn't be possible :D.

Meanies
24-10-2008, 07:20 PM
It does all look & sound quite impressive, and there's another rather large prize at some point :eusa_whis

Inseriousity.
24-10-2008, 07:22 PM
It's good to see the Competitions and Events Departments put the donations (donated by missalice, who is welcome to donate to me anytime) to good use on big massive things like this. :D

Keep up the good work :)

TAYLOOOOR1
24-10-2008, 07:33 PM
It's not just the events staff that are doing the events (:

Some of us DJ's are too !

The events department is really a joyful place and likes to get everybody involved.

And a BIG thanks to Missalice who donated the big fund to the events department so they can afford to give out better and more prizes which more prizes means more events !

(:

.Zi
24-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Yes, all the Habbox staff are working hard to bring good events!

Ostinato
24-10-2008, 10:53 PM
It's good to see the Competitions and Events Departments put the donations (donated by missalice, who is welcome to donate to me anytime) to good use on big massive things like this. :D

Keep up the good work :)

Yeh I agree actually, it is really good to see where the big donations that we know are being made are actually being used and put into action rather than going into the backburner and us never actually knowing what happens! :] Brill point.

Of course a large amount, if not all departments are contributing to the events with the habboxlive and the events and competitions being the main ones probably. But I just though I would point out in general, how wonderful it is that everyone is doing such a good job to make this Halloween on Habbox perhaps the best yet! :)

Mr.OSH
25-10-2008, 12:02 AM
:) I'm very pleased to hear this positive feedback about the Halloween events. It's nice to know that you guys are happy with what is going on as we do our best to provide the highest quality service to our members.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!