PDA

View Full Version : Quiff thing

Captain
24-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know how to get rid of a quiff thing on the corner of my head? It's the way my hair grows but it's annoying as **** because it grows to the side. I need to get rid of it some how its annoying as frick.

+rep for all help

velvet
24-10-2008, 06:55 PM
You mean a cows lick I assume.
You can't really get rid of them, but you can train them to make it more managable I spose.
Depends on the length of your hair though, if you have longer hair you can blowdry it into the desired style, and if you have short hair you could try and use products to get it to stay in place.
Quite a few people sleep with a hairclip in it, I've heard that works.
But yeah, depends on the length of your hair really.

Abbie.
24-10-2008, 07:00 PM
yea, i have to sleep with a clip in my fringe at night

well i used to, it stays now actually!

Fez
24-10-2008, 09:01 PM
I <3 my quiff.

e5
24-10-2008, 09:39 PM
soak it wet and then flatten it and like let it dry flat. some people look cool with a little quiff like that lol

Geraint
24-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I have a cow's lick. You could see it when I had shorter hair but now it's longer, you don't see it. I straighten my hair anyway so y'know.

You have to train them to get it. Use gel or something. Water doesn't work very well.

Bun
25-10-2008, 07:14 AM
i have two cow licks (calf licks up here) at the front of my hair. they're less noticeable with short hair than when i've had it long(er), i'm not one for long hair lol. and yeah they're well annoying :@.

Heart Break Kid
25-10-2008, 07:45 AM
lol i have one >.<
just cut it off or use a hair clip >.<
i usually put mine into a pony tail
but it fails miserably as you can see in my pics in the
"post a pic of u" in spam

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!