PDA

View Full Version : sub-forum for clubhabbo hackings

Paulio
24-10-2008, 09:00 PM
i think we need one, i'm sick of seeing threads on it.

.Zi
24-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I agree, its getting stupid, or just ban that talk full stop.

nvrspk4
24-10-2008, 09:09 PM
:P Where are threads being created?

.Zi
24-10-2008, 09:11 PM
In the show of your websites forum. It is really annoying.

Cixso
24-10-2008, 09:29 PM

Could just make one to piss off CH,

Club Habbo Hacking Forum
The place for all your hacking testing. Please only user this forum if you want to hack CH, or want to laugh at CH, no hacking other websites.

e5
24-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Could just make one to piss off CH,

Club Habbo Hacking Forum
The place for all your hacking testing. Please only user this forum if you want to hack CH, or want to laugh at CH, no hacking other websites.
No just one saying

Clubhabbo hacked.
Post here if clubhabbo gets hacked again

:rolleyes:

The threads are so annoying!

Kardan
24-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Or create a sort of alert at the top of your page...

'CHF is currently hacked'
'CHF is currently waiting to be hacked'

And people can activate it or something :$

In all seriousness, the threads need to be stopped :)

Cixso
24-10-2008, 09:33 PM
No just one saying

Clubhabbo hacked.
Post here if clubhabbo gets hacked again

:rolleyes:

The threads are so annoying!

Gotta love CH.

Jordan:A
24-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Theres only like the odd one or two

Monopoly
24-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Although I see the funny side to it. I think it's a stupid idea.
There's nowhere near enough traffic for it.
right now there's allot but the site is just going through a rough patch.
I would understand if there was a "Discuss Other Fansites" sub-forum or something where they could be posted, but one specifically for CH being hacked? I don't think so.

Paulio
24-10-2008, 10:14 PM
i arn't being serious but i think somthing needs to be done about it. there has been atleast 5-10 threads with title's like "clubhabbo hacked" "clubhabbo is back up" ect ect..

edit

i've noticed nvr's merged them all together. cheers x

Although I see the funny side to it. I think it's a stupid idea.
There's nowhere near enough traffic for it.
right now there's allot but the site is just going through a rough patch.
I would understand if there was a "Discuss Other Fansites" sub-forum or something where they could be posted, but one specifically for CH being hacked? I don't think so.

Tintinnabulate
24-10-2008, 10:33 PM

I asked you 6 times and why hasnt Pro-Alex created the thead yet?

GommeInc
24-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Technically it's against the "Show off YOUR website" forum rules, considering they don't own ClubHabbo. On that basis, the moderator in that forum should probably remove the threads. Otherwise the forum name is misleading :P

Tintinnabulate
24-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Pro-Alex was supposed to create a thread stating that accoring to nvrspk4.

GommeInc
24-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Seriously? What a waste of a thread :/ If people don't realise the name of the forum and how obvious it is that they don't own ClubHabbo, then they probably shouldn't be let out into normal day society. People will still create these threads anyway, regardless of a thread stating this. The chances are they won't read this thread :P

Save yourself the time and effort, and just direct the moderators/super moderators to the obvious :P

Mr.OSH
24-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Seriously? What a waste of a thread :/ If people don't realise the name of the forum and how obvious it is that they don't own ClubHabbo, then they probably shouldn't be let out into normal day society. People will still create these threads anyway, regardless of a thread stating this. The chances are they won't read this thread :P

Save yourself the time and effort, and just direct the moderators/super moderators to the obvious :P

I suppose though it's easy for people to presume it also means "show of A website" and this could include other sites - but I agree and hopefully this rule will properly come into affect shortly as the threads are quite pointless really and I do understand why people are becoming fed up of seeing them. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

nvrspk4
25-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Technically it's against the "Show off YOUR website" forum rules, considering they don't own ClubHabbo. On that basis, the moderator in that forum should probably remove the threads. Otherwise the forum name is misleading :P

I said that last time around :P

Tintinnabulate
25-10-2008, 08:57 AM
And to be quite honest, the moderators of that forum are lazy or whoever gets the post reports for that forum. Every other forum, its fine.
Everyone I report a thread in that forum, nothing ever gets done about it. The Moderators just leave it open.

Hayd93
25-10-2008, 11:18 AM
And to be quite honest, the moderators of that forum are lazy or whoever gets the post reports for that forum. Every other forum, its fine.
Everyone I report a thread in that forum, nothing ever gets done about it. The Moderators just leave it open.
Moderators dont get post reports ;). There not lazy they just donno what to do about them.

--ss--
25-10-2008, 12:08 PM
The worst offender is "Experting" who only comes on here to talk about ClubHabbo and HabboUpload which no one gives a **** about.
When I was a mod there was a thread created stating that multiple threads on the same site (No matter if it's about being hacked and comming back offline or if it's a new topic about something else) should be merged together to make one big thread. I report most of the topics about it but it seems nothing gets done.

GommeInc
25-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I suppose though it's easy for people to presume it also means "show of A website" and this could include other sites - but I agree and hopefully this rule will properly come into affect shortly as the threads are quite pointless really and I do understand why people are becoming fed up of seeing them. :)

Thanks for your feedback!
There doesn't seem to be anything to suggest making a new rule though, if people presume it means a fansite and not your fansite, then they'll learn when their threads are closed by moderators. Afterall, assuming this new rule coming into place means moderators will be closing threads against the rules, surely you can cut the rule thread out and just get moderators to say "It's called show off YOUR website for a reason ;)"

e5
25-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Gotta love CH.
I guess that's where we differ ;)

The Professor
25-10-2008, 02:50 PM

Wooooah, its all news to me!

Wouldn't they be more suited to the habbo in general forum? The show off your website forum is designed for advertising your website, not just posting about others... Am I missing something big or is that the logical thing to do?

Tintinnabulate
25-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Wooooah, its all news to me!

nvrspk4 kept telling me that he asked you :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!