PDA

View Full Version : Err RapidShare premium traffic?

--ss--
25-10-2008, 12:38 PM
You are going to continue to be credited with 10 GB download traffic per day, until --------------- (I've removed the date)It shows that underneth the account stats, what exactly dos it mean?
Traffic left: 10 000 MB (+55 GB)
Is that how much you can download per day or something :s

Fehm
25-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Thats the limit on the downloads you can get yh.. SO say if you download 10GB of stuff you wouldnt be able to download anymore. lol Bit stupid relri cus your paying for premium so you can download loads.

--ss--
25-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Thats the limit on the downloads you can get yh.. SO say if you download 10GB of stuff you wouldnt be able to download anymore. lol Bit stupid relri cus your paying for premium so you can download loads.
I understand that but now i've got (+55GB) in brackets next to my daily amount which I don't get :(.

scottish
25-10-2008, 01:21 PM
It is not just "RAPID" that is important to us, "EASY" is of the same significance for us. For weeks have been contemplating and discussing, how we can balance pricing for our frequent- and less regular users, without getting into a profuse and complex pricing structure. At the same time we want to avoid that our less regular users are financing our frequent users, which would be the case with a general price increase. Though it is us that has to compensate for hardware and internet access. For this reason we have chosen a solution that is fair for all: In the future, the download volumes included in a Premium Account is going to be reduced from 10 Gigabyte a day to 80 Gigabyte a month, at continuous exact daily pro rata billing. The sum of accumulated download-traffic is going to be reduced from 50 Gigabyte to 10 Gigabyte. Personal web storage space is going to continue to be set to 500 Gigabyte. The changes only apply to new Premium Account and extension.

Existing Accounts are not affected, aside that due to the change of 10 Gigabyte maximum accumulated traffic, no download volume can be transferred from one day to another. As it is technically not possible to work with various procedures, we have compensated all existing Premium users 50 Gigabyte of traffic volume to their TrafficShare quota. This balance does not expire, as long as you own the Premium Account. You can flexibly apply this quota for your own downloads, should your download balance have run out. The system then automatically allocated traffic in 1 Gigabyte packages from the TrafficShare quota.

In the course of the improvements, we have immensely reduced the prices for the TrafficShare packages. By this means, users that require additional download volume, can flexibly make additional purchases at any time, without increasing the cost for less frequent users. The advantage for frequent users is that by any desired increase in TrafficShare balance, maximum download volume is no longer dictated. The advantage for less regular users is that the prices are not going to be increased. By this we also hope to increase the interest in our TrafficShare model. For all existing Premium Accounts the old conditions are in place (10 Gigabyte download per day), however, you can already make use and profit of the new TrafficShare model.

--ss--
25-10-2008, 01:35 PM
OOO I forgot about the news/blog section, thanks Scott <3

LOLROB
26-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I always use rapidshare

You are allowed to download upto 5gb per week as i read somewhere before

With rapidshare you use to be able to have unlimited downloads but not its all metered

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!