PDA

View Full Version : [Campaign] To Remove The Respect Function from Habbo

Christopher
25-10-2008, 06:49 PM
This is a campaign directed at the completely pointless and useless function that is respect. It is at same worthless level as Room Rating.

If you agree/disagree or want to read more, check out the campaign at:

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/RemoveRespect

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from UK News and Rumours since it isn't news.

Dentafrice
25-10-2008, 06:51 PM
This is also coming from someone who's campaigning to bring hobbas back? :rolleyes:

They're going to listen to you all right..

e5
25-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Against :)

Earthquake
25-10-2008, 07:56 PM
This is a campaign directed at the completely pointless and useless function that is respect. It is at same worthless level as Room Rating.

If you agree/disagree or want to read more, check out the campaign at:

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/RemoveRespect

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from UK News and Rumours since it isn't news.

So damn right.

toxic
25-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I Would sign usually, but;

1) Habbo aren't the type of company/website that give a damn about what the average user wants/thinks, they don't even pretend to do so and this "campaign" will go no where.

2) Your campaign isn't very well put together. There is no actual argument on there, it basically states "i don't like respect because it's not really respecting people so pls sign".. If you expect a company to actually take you seriously then i suggest you actually display your arguments, especially when the 'respect' system has so many faults and annoyances that you could write out a whole group page.. not that it would matter because staff won't bother reading it.

Judge Judy
25-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Though I've never been on Habbo for this feature, I just don't understand how a huge company would kind of listen to 16 members (currently amount on the group). When they release a survey about the updates, that is when you get your say on whether it should stay or not, seeing features that are there go or are revised.

Anyway good luck.

Earthquake
25-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Though I've never been on Habbo for this feature, I just don't understand how a huge company would kind of listen to 16 members (currently amount on the group). When they release a survey about the updates, that is when you get your say on whether it should stay or not, seeing features that are there go or are revised.

Anyway good luck.
The groups just started, don't just assume because theirs lack of compaigners from the start, that there won't be more at the end -.-

Tooplee
25-10-2008, 10:29 PM
ahaha i made a group 'Bring the old console back'
i got almost 800 members.. but there was no point

so i would srsly stop whilst your ahead.. lol

jimi
25-10-2008, 11:06 PM
if you don't like the respect system don't use it.

DPS
26-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Get a life?

Sorry but there is nothing bad about the respect system some people like it some dont lifes a ***** tbh.

Dont like it dont use it.

Paulio
26-10-2008, 12:25 AM
And you have the nerve to call other people sad?

Jordan:A
26-10-2008, 12:45 AM
They wont remove it...
There have been campaigns for myhabbo stickers to be brought back nd hobbas to be back nd staff to be fired they wont do it

Kardan
26-10-2008, 12:49 AM
There's been campaigns to get GlitterKat sacked, Hobbas returned, Old Console brought back, and now this...

It won't work - simple as. Sulake have these designs/ideas done months before hand - usually working on two versions/releases ahead of the current one, so they aren't going to get rid of it just like that due to a small group out of the millions that play Habbo worldwide.

And even if they did, you'd have to wait a few releases/versions - it wouldn't be over night.

It won't work :)

Frisky
26-10-2008, 01:20 AM
It's all good taking a stand, but if you want to do that your better off going to the office, calling the office or sending a direct email.

Earthquake
26-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Get a life?

Sorry but there is nothing bad about the respect system some people like it some dont lifes a ***** tbh.

Dont like it dont use it.
Lol, you've just told someone to go get a life for trying to compaign to remove a pointless feature? Oh come on!

Anyway, why did they remove those My Habbo stickers anyway?

TopManTim
26-10-2008, 01:59 PM
I'd join if the only note on the homepage wasn't advertising a different group?

FiiR3
26-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Lol, you've just told someone to go get a life for trying to compaign to remove a pointless feature? Oh come on!

Anyway, why did they remove those My Habbo stickers anyway?

They removed them because people were giving themselves custom figures (changing their clothes/body parts etc through scripting) to make themself client-side mutants, then doing the 'my habbo' sticker to get the mutant onto the homepage. So instead of trying to find a work-around habbo just went and removed it.

Mint
26-10-2008, 04:19 PM
I think it's alright to be honest. I have been doing respect grabbers etc to get more respect points because I personally love the badge! I've been told many times "Don't buy your respect, earn it!" and I see where they are coming from but the thing is, It's not the respect I want, it's the cool badge. I'm almost at the top level now anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!