PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] OUR OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING!

04Jack04
25-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Well I am sick and tired of Sulake ignoring us. They ask us to fill in their polls yet nothing is changed. Everything that is making habbo, habbo is being removed. Stupid collectables have now replaced rares and these silly achievement badges which you can get for doing a simple thing like changing your clothes. Then they think Guiding is good, all I do is enter a room and leave and get a badge. (do you srsly expect me to waiste my time when they make it easy!)

Just silly tbh I wish they'd LISTEN.

British
25-10-2008, 10:07 PM
i think u like habbo too much

Paulio
25-10-2008, 10:08 PM
GET
OVER
IT

Jordy
25-10-2008, 11:38 PM
I think you'll find this is what Habbo's have been requesting for years, perhaps Sulake haven't fulfilled the ideas you have had in mind but this is what the majority of the community wanted.

dirrty
25-10-2008, 11:40 PM
aww diddums.

Immenseman
25-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Simply because they don't have to.

FiiR3
26-10-2008, 12:16 AM
There is no need to be ignorant towards the guy or be moronic trolls with off-comments. Forums are meant to be a place where you can express/discuss your opinions/ideas/feelings.

Habbo/Sulake do what's best for them, not what's best for the users.. always have done and always will do, At least this year has been a start to them pulling their finger out. For years we went without the slightest update (re-colouring furni does not count) and at least they have been doing updates, even if some were not needed (like the console).

If you don't like badges/achievements or collectables then simply don't bother with them, the majority of people i know on habbo do not bother with them and seem to be perfectly fine (except for the lack of a social life and sleep).

bean.
26-10-2008, 03:56 PM
three simple words..

IT'S
ONLY
HABBO

some people on this forum are so sad.

but i do agree. sulake never listen. terrible company that made (at first) something good, lots of potential. then they go and ruin it with their greed and hunger for money.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!