PDA

View Full Version : [Request] OurBox Broadcasting - Needing Staff

Fehm
25-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey there!
OurBox Broadcasting is a newly founded online video broadcasting company, who's aim is to entertain!

I cannot do this alone, and therefore i am hiring the following staff to help with the developement and up keep of the website.

Co-Owner
The Co-Ownership role involves managing staff issues, recruitment and news. Being able to sort any problems found with the site (unless these are problems beyond your control) and also being a helpful community support.

Director
A director's role is to produce 1 Programme a month based on their favourite topic. These can include a comedy clips collection or any other collaberation this person can think of. It will be their job to support and maintain a team of producers.

Producers
Prodcers work closely with a Director to collect resources for the upcoming release. Experience with flash or animation may be appropriate for this job. Must be able to work well within a team.

Newsies
We will be having a 'News' section upon OurBox, giving you the latest gossip on your favourite soap's and TV programmes outside of the OurBox Company. Must have good english skills to receive this job. (Also hiring a news manager, if you feel up to that)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I would be grateful if you would help me by giving me answers to any of the following questions.
1)What style of TV show are you mostly inclined to watch? (e.g. Comedy)
2)Do you feel the set staff rankings are appropriate?
3)Any other parts of the site we can consider developing?

Thank you for your time,
OurBox,
Our Aim is to Entertain!

Moved by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator) from Web Development: Please post in the correct sub forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!