PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding A Decent Mixer

koolkid
26-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Hey :)

Well my birthday is approaching soon and im thinking about getting a Behringer C3 Condenser Microphone for my DJ'ing and stuff. Basically im having a bit of trouble finding a decent mixer to go with it. I dont really want a hugely expencive one but a good decent one with many effects on it.

I'm not really an audio expert so please forgive me if i do say something wrong :). I would like it to problebly be from the Behringer Xenyx Series.

If someone could please help me out i would be most greatful :)

Thanks.
Josh.

scottish
26-10-2008, 12:02 PM
XENYX 2442FX
Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 2222FX
Premium 22-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1832FX
Premium 18-Input 3/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1622FX
Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1222FX
Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1204FX
Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1204
Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface

XENYX 1202FX
Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor

XENYX 1202
Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs

XENYX 1002FX
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor

XENYX 1002
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs

XENYX 802
Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs

XENYX 502
Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and British EQ

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&q=behringer+xenyx+2442fx&lnk=qsugt

lolwut
26-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Numark, always good. Not cheap, but good.

Robbie
26-10-2008, 01:25 PM
I would imagine hayd93 would be the guy to ask about mixers. But have a look at Beringer on www.dolphinmusic.co.uk.

Hayd93
26-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Hello There,
Right for what you wanna do basicly just use a microphone you wont want anything like a 16 channel mixer. All you will need is something with whats called phantom power. You need this to run the C3 as it is what we call a condencer mic and these use a small voltage of power. No special leads are needed just a mixer with phantom.

http://www.behringer.com/802/index.cfm

That one there should do just fine. It has phantom and will do everything you need. Its cost is usually arround the £45 - £50 mark. Before you say is there any cheaper this is the cheapest mixer with phantom you can go for at behringer.

koolkid
26-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Hello There,
Right for what you wanna do basicly just use a microphone you wont want anything like a 16 channel mixer. All you will need is something with whats called phantom power. You need this to run the C3 as it is what we call a condencer mic and these use a small voltage of power. No special leads are needed just a mixer with phantom.

http://www.behringer.com/802/index.cfm

That one there should do just fine. It has phantom and will do everything you need. Its cost is usually arround the £45 - £50 mark. Before you say is there any cheaper this is the cheapest mixer with phantom you can go for at behringer.

Thanks for your help.. really the budget for the lot is around 300 so i wouldnt really want anything cheaper anyway. A friend earlier who already has a C3 introduced me to the 1002FX one which im problebly looking at getting.. Thanks very much for all of your help here :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!