PDA

View Full Version : Best AVI to DVD converter? [+Rep]

LOLROB
26-10-2008, 04:11 PM
At the moment im using on called ImTOO AVI to DVD converter and im doing everything correct it converts it and burns it onto disk for me i put the disk in the computer to see if it works it works like a star i put it in 2 dvd players and a ps2 and it just goes black and white and skips and skips

any one know why this is happening and what other program i should get

thanks +rep for help

The Professor
26-10-2008, 04:13 PM
I find this with DVDs I burn too, they'll play on my PC and my DVD player but in my friend's DVD player nothing happens. I think its just that some DVD players don't like them. PS2s probably won't play them anyway because they're burnt discs, unless its chipped.

LOLROB
26-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I find this with DVDs I burn too, they'll play on my PC and my DVD player but in my friend's DVD player nothing happens. I think its just that some DVD players don't like them. PS2s probably won't play them anyway because they're burnt discs, unless its chipped.

Some work on my ps2 but half the time it just messes up :(

Im using the best quality dvd's ever built at the moment

ASDA quality :) lol

Them single use
Single sided
4.7gb
16x speed

Recursion
26-10-2008, 04:17 PM
A lot of DVD Players and game consoles wont work with burnt disks.

The Professor
26-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Some work on my ps2 but half the time it just messes up :(

Im using the best quality dvd's ever built at the moment

ASDA quality :) lol

Them single use
Single sided
4.7gb
16x speed

Try googling the model of your DVD player and see if anyone else has had any problems with it.

LOLROB
26-10-2008, 04:20 PM
A lot of DVD Players and game consoles wont work with burnt disks.

Yes, Alot dont but this dvd player i have down stairs loves copy's it loves them but it hates the one's i burn it always works with those copy's the man over the road gets from his mate :rolleyes: if you know what i mean =\

dam thing all i wanted to do was watch hostel and saw 4 and 5 down my mate's house *im not saying im going to watch them because its illegal :P to download and have copys of dvds :) *

+Rep'd both :)

Recursion
26-10-2008, 05:01 PM
You may be burning it wrong, say its a downloaded film, it may be encoded in DivX which your player may not support and so it must be converted to a "real" DVD type before/during burning.

Gnome
26-10-2008, 10:04 PM
ConvertXtoDVD

works a treat for me :)

Robbie
26-10-2008, 10:09 PM
WinAVI Video Converter 9.0 I use.

N!ck
26-10-2008, 10:25 PM
DVDFlick.

LOLROB
27-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Hmm.. tar guys some rep added

wont work on most dvd players but they work on my computer and my mates xbox 360

hm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!