PDA

View Full Version : Horrific Nightmare

Fez
26-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I was sitting by this huge pool, sipping a coke, when all of a sudden the sky turns red-ish, so I go inside and see on the news - Fiona Bruce is talking to Stephen Hawking about something, and the ticker bar reads ''WORLDWIDE EMERGANCY BROADCAST." , Stephen goes on to say that they have mis-predicted and that the sun will expand in less than 5 days from today.

I dream out the rest of the day, seeing cities engulfed in flames and people throwing themselves off buildings and the apparent 'Diamond Rocket' that could save us all. I go to bed, but the heat keeps me up and eventually I look outside to see no sun, but an entirely blood red sky.

The next day, I wake up, have breakfast and then write a few things I've always thought of writing before I die - but I hear my mother sobbing in her room and I go inside, and I see her hanging herself.

It skips to the next day, when my house is pillaged and I am grabbed away by my father - who had left the real me when I was 8, I run into Scotland with my dad, and I strangly never hear him speak.

It skips to the next day, when we visit Glasgow for some sort of tv, instead we get the town on fire and crowds of riots overthrowing policemen, even some police guys are fighting their allies.

It skips to the penultimate day, and I'm in front of a TV screen, the newsman says that over 3/4s of the world's population have died from skin cancer or other heat related disease. I look up at the sky and see a orangish glow seeping through the red, and I run into my fathers arms as it skips to the last day, when I cry myself to sleep, hoping to not feel the burn that would somehow come 10 minutes later.

It doesn't work, so I go out, see my father throw himself off a nearby cliff and when that doesn't work - drowns himself. I go back inside the house, and I drug myself to sleep.

I woke up this morning, and I almost wet myself, I didn't tell my mother but jesus holy crap I'm quite well... scarred as you could say it...

Just wanted to let it out.

lukeisok
26-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Holy sweet jesus, that would make anyone scared. *hugs*

Kardan
26-10-2008, 10:52 PM
When I was younger I had a dream that scared me to death - I'd cry because I was tired but I didn't want to go to sleep because I knew I'd dream about it...

On the topic of dreams; I dreamt about having an assembly in my old assembly hall with Barack Obama talking about his visions for the US in the future... That was a dodgy dream...

dirrty
26-10-2008, 10:55 PM
that could be made into a good film lol.

i havent had a nightmare for years. touchwood.

Moh
26-10-2008, 10:55 PM
When I was younger I had a dream that scared me to death - I'd cry because I was tired but I didn't want to go to sleep because I knew I'd dream about it...

On the topic of dreams; I dreamt about having an assembly in my old assembly hall with Barack Obama talking about his visions for the US in the future... That was a dodgy dream...
lol @ your dream.

I hate it when you have nightmares, you wake up all sweaty and can't get back to sleep.

I shouldn't be watching SAW II before I go to bed tbh :P

Fez
26-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Most of the time I don't even have dreams, and when I do they're normally nightmares, but I've had a really sweet dream I'd love to share with you guys - but you'd die from the cuteness.

Jordy
26-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Most of the time I don't even have dreams, and when I do they're normally nightmares, but I've had a really sweet dream I'd love to share with you guys - but you'd die from the cuteness.Same here, I don't remember my dreams usually, they're always gone by the time I wake up, I only remember about 1 dream a month? And most dreams are usually nightmares, but they do tend to be quite nice when I have real dreams.

Virgin Mary
26-10-2008, 11:38 PM
You only remember nightmares because they wake you up or something. I don't think that's much of a scary dream either. Not that it's not bad, but I wouldn't call it horrific.

Minstrels
27-10-2008, 12:04 AM
You only remember nightmares because they wake you up or something. I don't think that's much of a scary dream either. Not that it's not bad, but I wouldn't call it horrific.
So watching your own parents kill themselves is not horrific? :eusa_whis

Virgin Mary
27-10-2008, 12:08 AM
So watching your own parents kill themselves is not horrific? :eusa_whis
Not in an end of the world scenario. I think more subjective things are scarier. If the sun's gonna expand then it doesn't really matter because everyone's going to die anyway.

Pyroka
27-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Your dream sounds like the perfect plot for a week of Eastenders.

Minstrels
27-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Not in an end of the world scenario. I think more subjective things are scarier. If the sun's gonna expand then it doesn't really matter because everyone's going to die anyway.
Still not very nice. Anyway, good night. I'm going ZzZzZz

Captain
27-10-2008, 12:23 AM
One night I had a dream were someone deleted ALL the songs off my iPod. Luckily I woke up just in time.

God bless us all

[Chris]
27-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Sounds like.. like.. a fun dream.. I havnt actully had a dream in about 2 weeks, and i can remember EVERY dream, i have remembered whenever i've had a dream from when i was like.. 10yr old.. my last dream was my mother shaving my hair off and laughing like a maniac but.. i havnt had a dream since haha

Yes, i am strange

Tbh.
27-10-2008, 01:06 AM
;5225711']Sounds like.. like.. a fun dream.. I havnt actully had a dream in about 2 weeks, and i can remember EVERY dream, i have remembered whenever i've had a dream from when i was like.. 10yr old.. my last dream was my mother shaving my hair off and laughing like a maniac but.. i havnt had a dream since haha

Yes, i am strange

wut...

[Chris]
27-10-2008, 01:08 AM
wut...

i have NO idea tbh haha.. i have longish hair because i dispise short hair..

Tbh.
27-10-2008, 01:15 AM
;5225720']i have NO idea tbh haha.. i have longish hair because i dispise short hair..

haha fair enoughh
gl on 99 fm btw oxox

newWORLDorder
27-10-2008, 02:11 AM
I have such geeky dreams.. rarely, but last night I dreamt that I had just got a new MacBook and I had a PS3 and was playing LBP, running around slapping people...

...what a nub.

Herman
27-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I see to remember this dream where I went on the school trip to Beijing China.

We were at the new airport but I somehow got lost and found my way into the busy streets. I followed a narrow, dark road (not sure why I did that!) which led me to a temple located on a steep mountain. I fell off the temple but somehow managed to grasp into the edge of a cliff. The lion statues were growling and looking down on me. My friend found me but just before she could grab hold me, I fell off the mountain.

And then I woke up :P

e5
27-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Aw dat dreams a bit hectic. av u bin doin about skin cancer and drugs and that in school????

sock
27-10-2008, 05:49 PM
you remembered it well..

brandon
27-10-2008, 05:57 PM
My dreams are generally quite pleasant or "pleasing" shall we say! ;)

Bit gutted when you wake up to find out it never happened though!!

LoveToStack
27-10-2008, 06:16 PM
how bad is it when youre having such a nice dream, and you wake up and want to go back but cant. :'(

Firehorse
28-10-2008, 10:56 AM
You are special! you have foreseen the fate of the earth! (only kiddding, that would be terrible)
Here watch this playlist of videos on youtube http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=63P0Dsg6wRI&feature=PlayList&p=4708B1446FC9DA4C&index=0&playnext=1

Paulio
28-10-2008, 11:12 AM
It's even worse when somone wakes you up when Britney Spears is just about to go down on you :P

My dreams are generally quite pleasant or "pleasing" shall we say! ;)

Bit gutted when you wake up to find out it never happened though!!

lPinoy
28-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Mm, when I was pretty small, I used to cry when I woke up from a nightmare.

Captain
28-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Mm, when I was pretty small, I used to cry when I woke up from a nightmare.

Is it wrong to do that at my age? :(

Roboevil
28-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow what an awesome detailed dream. I am so envious of you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!