PDA

View Full Version : Been a good day :D

DrLacero
26-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Levelled to 65, defeated the Headless Horseman, got [The Horseman's Signet Ring], [Witches Band], [Ring of Ghoulish Delight] and [Magic Broom] off him, then I found a [Jack-o'-Lantern] :D

Hows it been for you guys?

Paulio
26-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Good thanks, I got laid, found a 5er and got lots of fresh air :D:D

Danzilla
26-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Nice.
Erm.. today i went out, came home and practised guitar.. thats it really.

Wig44.
27-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Good thanks, I got laid, found a 5er and got lots of fresh air :D:D

Must be a first for you if you make such a thing of it.

rnix
27-10-2008, 10:54 AM

i lol'd

im waiting for axel to come online so i can level :(

Bailey
27-10-2008, 11:53 AM
i lol'd

im waiting for axel to come online so i can level :(

Your levelling with that nab? ;)

Went kara on druid.. going ZA tonight.. had ess eee ex with nemo.. not much really

rnix
27-10-2008, 11:54 AM
he is never online to level with :(
ooo ess eee ex with nemo? was it good? :P

Nemo
27-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Your levelling with that nab? ;)

Went kara on druid.. going ZA tonight.. had ess eee ex with nemo.. not much really
These are lies. I had no involvement with you and the child is not mine.

Wig44.
27-10-2008, 01:25 PM
he is never online to level with :(
ooo ess eee ex with nemo? was it good? :P

Nemo sent me the tape and it looks god awful

Swearwolf
27-10-2008, 01:32 PM
i just dinged 67 dats bout it

Bailey
27-10-2008, 02:02 PM
These are lies. I had no involvement with you and the child is not mine.

We can prove that.. JEREMY KYLE DNA TEST NOW!

rnix
27-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Good day actually.
6 Levels in 2 1/2 hours :D all good lol

Paulio
27-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Lol I didn't actually get laid I was just taking the piss out of this thread. He's pretty much saying he's spent all da on world of war craft. Also, I'm lol @ the fact that somone from world of war craft has the cheek to diss my sex life.
LMAO

Bailey
27-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Lol I didn't actually get laid I was just taking the piss out of this thread. He's pretty much saying he's spent all da on world of war craft. Also, I'm lol @ the fact that somone from world of war craft has the cheek to diss my sex life.
LMAO

Sigh, what a stereotype. Not everyone on WoW is an obsessed ya'no?

Danzilla
27-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Sigh, what a stereotype. Not everyone on WoW is an obsessed ya'no?

I play and i barely get one every two days.

Wig44.
27-10-2008, 09:47 PM
LMAO

Yes, because you can see the person behind the computer can't you... OMG you use the computer lul m8 u need to get laid. Gotta love these brainless idiots eh? 'tis pretty funny when these idiots spout crap everywhere

Paulio
27-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Please show me where I said I can see somone from behind a comuter. What I said was, I think it's sad that somone's posting "bragging" that they've spent the whole day on WOW and achieved some levels. I'm sure most the forum will agree with me, well those who have a life and don't spend it online, anyway. I think you need to take a good, long look at yourself before you go around calling other people idiots. And for the record, I don't need to get laid nor do I wish to discuss my sex life with geeks like yoursef as you will no doubt get some kind of thrill out it. Not getting any yoursel anorl. :P

Yes, because you can see the person behind the computer can't you... OMG you use the computer lul m8 u need to get laid. Gotta love these brainless idiots eh? 'tis pretty funny when these idiots spout crap everywhere

Youheard
27-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I love all the stereotyping in this thread.

YOU PLAY WOW SO U MUST NOT HAF SEX.

Ok then.

Paulio
27-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Where has anyone said you don't have sex if you play WOW?? :S

I love all the stereotyping in this thread.

YOU PLAY WOW SO U MUST NOT HAF SEX.

Ok then.

Youheard
27-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Where has anyone said you don't have sex if you play WOW?? :S

You didn't say that directly but it's what you're implicating.

Paulio
27-10-2008, 11:57 PM
No it isn't, I'm just giving my opinon. Which is: I think it's sad spending ALL day on WOW.

You didn't say that directly but it's what you're implicating.

Youheard
27-10-2008, 11:59 PM
No it isn't, I'm just giving my opinon. Which is: I think it's sad spending ALL day on WOW.

Then don't post in the WoW forum then? For obvious reasons no one is going to agree with your opinion in this forum and by posting here you're only trying and going to cause arguements.

Paulio
28-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Im free to post where I want. Forums are designed for members to voice their opinions. If you don't like that then maybe you shouldn't use one. And I arn't trying to cause arguments, I'm just giving my opinon as I said before.

Then don't post in the WoW forum then? For obvious reasons no one is going to agree with your opinion in this forum and by posting here you're only trying and going to cause arguements.

Youheard
28-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Im free to post where I want. Forums are designed for members to voice their opinions. If you don't like that then maybe you shouldn't use one. And I arn't trying to cause arguments, I'm just giving my opinon as I said before.

It clearly states in the rules you shouldn't post to create arguements, you made a post, it created an arguement, end of.

You're wrong, get over it.

Paulio
28-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I didn't post to create an argument though. What proof do you have? I posted to voice my opinon which is what people do on forums.

I disagree that I'm wrong. :)

It clearly states in the rules you shouldn't post to create arguements, you made a post, it created an arguement, end of.

You're wrong, get over it.

Youheard
28-10-2008, 12:11 AM
I didn't post to create an argument though. What proof do you have? I posted to voice my opinon which is what people do on forums.

I disagree that I'm wrong. :)

Clearly you are one of those people who has an answer for everything. Perhaps next time you should try to get your opinion across better without ramming it down people's throats :)

Goodnight!

Paulio
28-10-2008, 12:14 AM
You didn't answer my question or give me proof.

As far as I'm concerned, I have rammed nothing down anyones throat. I've simply posted my opinion which I've said several times before and you (being somone who obviously plays WOW a lot) tuck offence and disagreed.

Clearly you are one of those people who has an answer for everything. Perhaps next time you should try to get your opinion across better without ramming it down people's throats :)

Goodnight!

Foals
28-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Hello how are we all this evening? My WoW lady just pinged level 96.

DrLacero
28-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Who said anything about spending all day on WoW? I said it's been a good day, it's not like I'm going to say it's been a good 3 and a half hours (I think). Go troll somewhere else Paul...

Danzilla
28-10-2008, 01:47 AM
As much as i don't like Youheard atm, i have to agree with him.

Bailey
28-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Day got spoilt last night... feral druid took grimguard faceguard (mask?).. but ZA is easy not so meh

Ichig0
28-10-2008, 07:42 AM
I enjoy ZA now it's been nerfed (ashamed to admit that it was too hard before :(), got caught out by the timer on boss 3 though so we didn't get the extra loots. :(

Bailey
28-10-2008, 07:52 AM
I enjoy ZA now it's been nerfed (ashamed to admit that it was too hard before :(), got caught out by the timer on boss 3 though so we didn't get the extra loots. :(

We had trouble with hex lord prepatch.. he's so easy now :S

Youheard
28-10-2008, 10:02 AM
We had trouble with hex lord prepatch.. he's so easy now :S

Which phase? In SoE we were getting 14-15 mins left on timer pre patch on our bear runs. I'd imagine we could do it with like 20-30 now.

Bailey
28-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Which phase? In SoE we were getting 14-15 mins left on timer pre patch on our bear runs. I'd imagine we could do it with like 20-30 now.

ZA was kinda fail, i expect we coulda got 3rd/4th chest but the tank DC'd as soon as we hit the gong for 10-15 minutes..

Hex lord went down like vancleefe even though we had hardly downed him

8/10 of us had never done Zuljin before but we got him down on 2nd try.. with 1 resto druid and a balance druid off healer :P, Phase 3/4 were the hardest imo

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 09:27 AM
ZA was kinda fail, i expect we coulda got 3rd/4th chest but the tank DC'd as soon as we hit the gong for 10-15 minutes..

Hex lord went down like vancleefe even though we had hardly downed him

8/10 of us had never done Zuljin before but we got him down on 2nd try.. with 1 resto druid and a balance druid off healer :P, Phase 3/4 were the hardest imo

We just own. :D Hopefully we'll finish the second ZA run tonight, I'm sure we can de a kara run + the last 2 bosses of ZA like yesterday. :P

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:01 AM
We just own. :D Hopefully we'll finish the second ZA run tonight, I'm sure we can de a kara run + the last 2 bosses of ZA like yesterday. :P

This is Bailey's mum.. I found him dead at the computer.. too much tanking stress..

Your welcome to his account :<

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:04 AM
This is Bailey's mum.. I found him dead at the computer.. too much tanking stress..

Your welcome to his account :<

As if. Not fun to joke about your own death. :o Makes us get our hopes up. :P Jk

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:09 AM
As if. Not fun to joke about your own death. :o Makes us get our hopes up. :P Jk

If you ever make a new char and I boost you on rogue, /vanish

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:12 AM
If you ever make a new char and I boost you on rogue, /vanish

Rofl, unlike you I don't need help leveling my chars. ;) :P Or I'll just roll something that can magically flee from a battle (like a rogue) as well. :D

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Rofl, unlike you I don't need help leveling my chars. ;) :P Or I'll just roll something that can magically flee from a battle (like a rogue) as well. :D

/sigh, if only my first char had been a ret pally

Btw micky, can you remember if hex lord/ZJ needs 2 tanks? Dunno whether to spec tonk or dps for tonight

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:17 AM
/sigh, if only my first char had been a ret pally

Btw micky, can you remember if hex lord/ZJ needs 2 tanks? Dunno whether to spec tonk or dps for tonight

ZJ doesn't, hex lord might, depends on our setup. Those mobs next to him can be cc'ed, I'm sure at least 2 can with our setup (banish and hibernate), can't remember if we had a mage and/or a priest for sheep and shackle, I think we only had a mage so you might have to OT the undead mob.

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:20 AM
ZJ doesn't, hex lord might, depends on our setup. Those mobs next to him can be cc'ed, I'm sure at least 2 can with our setup (banish and hibernate), can't remember if we had a mage and/or a priest for sheep and shackle, I think we only had a mage so you might have to OT the undead mob.

No priest.. Myana got haxed :< We had sal as mage (Why couldn't she spare me the heart attacks and gone as tank)

I'll just stay dps seeing as Tojj will be tanking Hex and nuking adds down anyway

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:21 AM
No priest.. Myana got haxed :< We had sal as mage (Why couldn't she spare me the heart attacks and gone as tank)

I'll just stay dps seeing as Tojj will be tanking Hex and nuking adds down anyway

Damn Myana. :( Continue leveling your priest so we can make you work in kara and za! (And hopefully more raids soon, but I doubt we'll get many 25 mans going :()

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Damn Myana. :( Continue leveling your priest so we can make you work in kara and za! (And hopefully more raids soon, but I doubt we'll get many 25 mans going :()

What's a priest? That hideous thing thats on i'm just going to instance level now? :P

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:23 AM
What's a priest? That hideous thing thats on i'm just going to instance level now? :P

Lol just wait for WotLK so OL leveling gets easier. :P

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Lol just wait for WotLK so OL leveling gets easier. :P

It's already easier isn't it?

Wanna boost me over and over in sethekk? ;)

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:28 AM
It's already easier isn't it?

Wanna boost me over and over in sethekk? ;)

Ew sethekk! Not sure if it's easier, I never read those patch notes, only the druid and warlock notes. :P 32 minutes till we can play again. :D

Casual
29-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Ew sethekk! Not sure if it's easier, I never read those patch notes, only the druid and warlock notes. :P 32 minutes till we can play again. :D

And the rest ;) EXTENDED!!

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:30 AM

I get about 3/5 bars rested exp in sethekk :(

3 manning it ofc.

micky.blue.eyes
29-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I get about 3/5 bars rested exp in sethekk :(

3 manning it ofc.

Ew, why sethekk? It's the worst instance ever, just do SP or something. :P

Arg, can't wait till WotLK, it looks so nice. :( Guess I should stop watching vids of it. :P

Bailey
29-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Ew, why sethekk? It's the worst instance ever, just do SP or something. :P

Arg, can't wait till WotLK, it looks so nice. :( Guess I should stop watching vids of it. :P

:<, braces on 13th november

SLITSLIT

Wig44.
29-10-2008, 11:09 AM

LOL
too right

DrLacero
30-10-2008, 02:41 AM
My guild just spent a few hours killing off the scourge invasion, during which I got 104 Invader's scourgestones and 30 corruptor's scourgestones which I then swapped in for:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/General-Jazza/4krep.png

When I use them, I'll get 4,000 reputation with the Argent Dawn :D

Wig44.
30-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Gz, there should be/already is (i can't remember) a title for exalted Argent dawn since it's such a *****. And you reckon there will be an argent dawn version on Cenarion Expedition in Northrend? I reckon so since it's all scourge now.

Charles
30-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Gz, there should be/already is (i can't remember) a title for exalted Argent dawn since it's such a *****. And you reckon there will be an argent dawn version on Cenarion Expedition in Northrend? I reckon so since it's all scourge now.

There's the Argent Crusade (Argent Dawn/Knights of the Silver hand/some of the Scarlet Crusade). They formed after the DK quest chain when they break free from the Lich Kings grip.

DrLacero
30-10-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd bet a great deal of gold that the Argent Dawn Will be in Northrend. When I get to Exaulted with Argent Dawn I'll be "Lozre, The Argent Champion"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!