PDA

View Full Version : [Request] NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON HABBOI.NET!

sep-boi
27-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Hello a New Website is coming soon to your Screens!

I Need a Few People helping me with some work i need alot of Admin Staff

We need Loads of Admin workers as it is only me at the moment we need a Owner, Site managers(2),
General Manager, Site Tech, News Reporter and Events Manager
We Also Need Radio Managers (2) Urgently

I havent finished the site yet but we got a brilliant coded and copyright layout and im thinking about getting a Vbulletin Licence and have a forum

I have a Shoutcast 100 Listeners and 32kbps

If you would like to get invloved PM me or leave a Comment Down Below.

Thanks

Image removed by Meti (Forum Moderator): By users request
Moved by Meti (Forum Moderator) from "Show off your website"

sep-boi
28-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Sorry for double post but i just wanted to say that the banner aint ment to be there and i need to fix the colouring so could a Mod take the banner out for me Thanks!

Avux
28-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Well there are a couple sites name habboi or ihabbo with just diffrent domain names .co.uk . org .net Etc

Camistheman
28-10-2008, 10:18 AM
ihabbo.co.uk

hamheyelliot
28-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I swear to god I am going to jump off a cliff, if I see another maintenance page on an Advertised Habbo Fansite on this forum :@

sep-boi
28-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Well there are a couple sites name habboi or ihabbo with just diffrent domain names .co.uk . org .net Etc

Actually there isn't i tried Habboi.org Nothing, iHabbo.org there is one but iHabbo is Different to Habboi, Habboi.co.uk? Nothing!, Well Actually there is but it isn't a habbo fan site.

ihabbo.co.uk

ihabbo.co.uk, Doesent Load, Probably Doesent Exist.:eusa_danc

sep-boi
28-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I swear to god I am going to jump off a cliff, if I see another maintenance page on an Advertised Habbo Fansite on this forum :@

***** Sorry, Its Just a Little Bit of Advertisement Until We Finish Its Actualy a Job Advertisment Because i need Workers.

HabbDance
28-10-2008, 10:49 AM
take me with ya :p

D-Man22
28-10-2008, 07:21 PM
rape of the shift key much?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please dont make pointless comments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!