PDA

View Full Version : Trade? Or Give a good reason

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 08:03 PM
HD-BB (http://hd-bb.org/index.php)

You need an invite,

1. What the site for?
2. Have your own rapidshare account? Post screenshot please (Please note if your using a share one, and more then 2 people here use it, make sure you say)
3. Say why you want it ;)

It a good site, it worth the effort :D.

Recursion
27-10-2008, 08:05 PM
O fudgicles I forgot my password, I havent used this sight for agessss :P

Nice gift to someone though lol

HotelUser
27-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Judging by the amount of posts on that forum, I think I'll pass on this one.

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 08:06 PM
O fudgicles I forgot my password, I havent used this sight for agessss :P

Nice gift to someone though lol

Restore it dude, they have alot of good stuff.

they release this new thing but i cant say ;)

--ss--
27-10-2008, 08:07 PM
HD-BB (http://hd-bb.org/index.php)

You need an invite,

1. What the site for?
2. Have your own rapidshare account? Post screenshot please (Please note if your using a share one, and more then 2 people here use it, make sure you say)
3. Say why you want it ;)

It a good site, it worth the effort :D.
What sort of specific videos are there on the forum? (I know it's HD but HD what)

I want a invite because I want to see what's inside so I can use the content for personal use. I have a RapidShare account but it's shared with Marc and Tom. Why do you need a screenshot? :s

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Judging by the amount of posts on that forum, I think I'll pass on this one.

Dont worry,

i wouldnt have given it to ya anyways :)

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 08:10 PM
What sort of specific videos are there on the forum? (I know it's HD but HD what)

I want a invite because I want to see what's inside so I can use the content for personal use. I have a RapidShare account but it's shared with Marc and Tom. Why do you need a screenshot? :s

I'm not sure if i should give it to ya tbh, you probs spread the invites around too much lol

PM me, i give ya one

HD everything tbh

They have HD online movies to watch on the go xD

HotelUser
27-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Dont worry,

i wouldnt have given it to ya anyways :)
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/7e/7efa79531abe348089c33837f93bce18.gif

--ss--
27-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure if i should give it to ya tbh, you probs spread the invites around too much lol

PM me, i give ya one

HD everything tbh

They have HD online movies to watch on the go xD
I have over a 100gb "Adult videos" on my HDD (Most of which is HD) which I am slowly uploading to my RapidShare account, my content seems to be appreciated by many on several forums, I guess it is your loss.

scottish
27-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Shane you should upload it to the "[email protected] shared folder" on msn aswell ;)

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 08:16 PM
I have over a 100gb "Adult videos" on my HDD (Most of which is HD) which I am slowly uploading to my RapidShare account, my content seems to be appreciated by many on several forums, I guess it is your loss.

can you read my post :(

HotelUser
27-10-2008, 08:18 PM

Feel free to drop me a PM with these links;).

Tomm
27-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Would be great if I could get a invite, always looking for HD movies and struggling to find them. Got a RapidShare account but I don't share it with anyone.

Rapidshare
27-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Would be great if I could get a invite, always looking for HD movies and struggling to find them. Got a RapidShare account but I don't share it with anyone.

I just need your email

send me an pm and i send ya one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!