PDA

View Full Version : platinumsport.net - COMING SOON!

AgnesIO
27-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Thats right, yes you did read it correctly, a fantastic new site is comnig right to your pc monitors soon! Platinumsport.net will be a sports website with all the scores, sports news, and we will most likely hold a 'Dream Team' every football season! Other events will be held for sports such as: Rugby, cricket etc.

I am also planning to put a few games on the site + a radio, to player music and on match days of all the sports we will cover, someone will be on air promoting the site!

Now the site will hopefully get a vB, but really we need someone that would be rpepared to use theres - We'll give you 60% profits, obviously the rest will go to paying for the forum yearly and maintaining the site.

Staff we need are:

Management Posistions:

Radio Manager - Control the Radio.
News Manager - Deliver users all the latest news, in the sporting world.
Scores Manager - This department will get all the scores on the website, as they happen!
Reporting Manager - This department will choose a few games at random, that have been the best in each league, and do a report on them.
Technician Manager - Sort all the coding etc!
Graphics Manager - Sort out all the graphics for the site, and skins etc!
The team will NOT just cover football, other sports shall be mentioend too. We are also planning to promote extreme and unuseral sports!

The last, final posistion we need is:

Forum Owner - This person needs to have a vB. The chosen person will be able to run it, sort out staff, and get 60% profits from ad's, and soon VIP :)

---

Thats about it for now! Feel free to ask questions, and if you are interested in a job, PM me!

Cheers,

Dom
platinumsports.net Owner

P.S. THIS IS A NON-HABBO FANSITE.

Andys
27-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I'd be interested in updating the scores, however I won't be able to do it if it's a minute-by-minute update as I have a seaon ticket.

AgnesIO
27-10-2008, 09:30 PM
I'd be interested in updating the scores, however I won't be able to do it if it's a minute-by-minute update as I have a seaon ticket.

Great :)

add me on msn:

+ do you buy any chance make layotus?

Camistheman
27-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Check pms + Ill add you on msn.

Camistheman
27-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Say hello to your new news manager:)

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): User was out of the 15 minute time limit so this post is acceptable.

Camistheman
28-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Meti... sorry about this triple post.. anyway, it did not give me the chance to press 'edit' Ill take a prnt scrn if you want + Apps will be open soon (news)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!