PDA

View Full Version : TalkTalk

Swinkid
27-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey all,
I got talk talk broadband, and as im movin from virgin i need a new ADSL router as i had cable. So yeh i was wondering, would TalkTalk Give us a free router + adapter of some sort?

Thanks, Swinkid.

Moved by Johno! (Forum Moderator) from Designing & Development: Your thread is better suited here.

RyanDOT
27-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey all,
I got talk talk broadband, and as im movin from virgin i need a new ADSL router as i had cable. So yeh i was wondering, would TalkTalk Give us a free router + adapter of some sort?

Thanks, Swinkid.

Im on TalkTalk and they gave me the both.

Snex
27-10-2008, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't move onto TalkTalk if I was you as it's owned by Carphone Warehouse which is AOL which is known for having more problems than anything else.

RyanDOT
27-10-2008, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't move onto TalkTalk if I was you as it's owned by Carphone Warehouse which is AOL which is known for having more problems than anything else.

The service for me is great.

scottish
27-10-2008, 10:50 PM
AOL is the worst imho then BT places 2nd worse.

Virgin is better, BE is probably best.

Depends cause sometimes you get deals like free wireless router when you apply.. or something along those lines.

Swinkid
27-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Im on TalkTalk and they gave me the both.

This is what im thinking... i should of received one i think..

Mums choice, not mine. She has to pay so really she should have the say. :P And to be honest, when i tryed talktalk, the speeds were better than my cable, and the latency was good.

AOL is the worst imho then BT places 2nd worse.

Virgin is better, BE is probably best.

Depends cause sometimes you get deals like free wireless router when you apply.. or something along those lines.

Yes, virgin is good, but im not getting speeds offered and i think cable is crap. If that were not the case i would stay with virgin, also my routers packing up. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!