PDA

View Full Version : Correct any English mistakes please

Rapidshare
28-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Would be helpful

<br /><br />So well, here I am; Updating my profile which i haven't done in ages. I sometimes wonder what I should write about myself. <br />
I mean, I do get ideas but it just the fact that do I really need to put it on my profile?
<br /><br />
So right I dont know where to start to be honest, There a lot I could say about myself now.<br />

I could say I'm relaxed most of the time, other then that I'm usually stressed from alot of things, school work, mates, family, anything. I love to watch alot of things, I the kinda of guy who just likes to watch things happen and how it happens. <br />

I'm doing my GCSE's (Geography,History&Desgin+Tech(Food)) at ******.<br />
I'm finding the lessons easy peasy, Just as long you dont sleep during lessons I suppose aha.<br />
<br />
I do find myself as an "*****" sometimes, but I only did it becasue I never knew it would upset you, so all i can say is;
<br /><br />
I'm Sorry.

Thanks

Virgin Mary
28-10-2008, 03:41 AM
OK

<br /><br />Well, here I am - updating my profile which I haven't done in ages. I sometimes wonder what I should write about myself. <br />
I mean, I do get ideas, but it's just the question, "do I really need to put it on my profile?"
<br /><br />
So, right, I don't know where to start to be honest. There's a lot I could say about myself right now.<br />

I could say I'm relaxed most of the time, other than that I'm usually stressed out from a lot of things: school work, mates, family, anything. I love to watch a lot of things; I'm the kinda guy who just likes to watch things happen and how they happen. <br />

I'm doing my GCSEs - Geography, History & Design+Tech (Food) - at ******.<br />
I'm finding the lessons easy peasy - just as long you don't sleep during lessons I suppose, aha.<br />
<br />
I do find myself as an "*****" sometimes, but I only did it because I never knew it would upset you, so all i can say is:
<br /><br />
I'm sorry.

there you go chick xx

Rapidshare
28-10-2008, 03:48 AM
Updated:

Jake ********* *********; Aged 14; **********

<br /><br />Well, here I am - Updating my profile which I haven't done in ages (woohoo!).<br /> Now stright to the point.<br /> I sometimes wonder what I should write about myself. <br />
I mean, I do get ideas, but it's just the question, "do I really need to put it on my profile?"
<br /><br />
So right I dont know where to start to be honest, There's a lot I could say about myself right now.<br />
<br />
I'm usually stressed out from a lot of things: school work, mates, family, anything. <br />I love to watch a lot of things; I'm the kinda guy who just likes to watch things happen and how they happen. <br />
<br />
I'm doing my GCSEs - Geography, History & Design+Tech (Food) - ********<br />
I'm finding the lessons easy peasy - just as long you don't sleep during lessons I suppose aha which I always seem to do now :(<br />
<br /><br />
I do find myself as an "*****" sometimes, but I didnt know what I was doing, so becasue I never knew it would upset you, I am going to say:
<br /><br />
I'm Sorry.

<br /><br />

Mind checking it again?

REP+ and i love ya :D

CrazyColaist
28-10-2008, 08:39 AM
GSCE'S not GSCES

Xarea
28-10-2008, 08:47 AM
@Boom - it's GCSEs.

cocaine
28-10-2008, 08:57 AM
GSCE'S not GSCES

@Boom - it's GCSEs.

lol xD

and for updated post to be checked again..

<br /><br />Well, here I am - updating my profile which I haven't done in ages (woohoo!).<br /> Now straight to the point.<br /> I sometimes wonder what I should write about myself. <br />
<br /><br />
So right I dont know where to start to be honest, there's a lot I could say about myself right now.<br />
<br />
I'm usually stressed out from a lot of things: school work, mates, family, anything. <br />I love to watch a lot of things; I'm the kinda guy who just likes to watch things happen and how they happen. <br />
<br />
I'm finding the lessons easy peasy - just as long you don't sleep during lessons I suppose aha which I always seem to do now :(<br />
<br /><br />
I do find myself as an "*****" sometimes, but I didnt know what I was doing, so because I never knew it would upset you, I am going to say:
<br /><br />
I'm Sorry.

<br /><br />

4 things corrected for you :P

Rapidshare
28-10-2008, 10:58 AM
lol xD

and for updated post to be checked again..

4 things corrected for you :P

where rofl

cocaine
28-10-2008, 12:01 PM
where rofl

<br /><br />Well, here I am - Updating my profile which I haven't done in ages (woohoo!).<br /> Now stright to the point.<br /> I sometimes wonder what I should write about myself. <br />
<br /><br />
So right I dont know where to start to be honest, There's a lot I could say about myself right now.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
I do find myself as an "*****" sometimes, but I didnt know what I was doing, so becasue I never knew it would upset you, I am going to say:
<br /><br />
I'm Sorry.

<br /><br />1) No capital u
2) No capital t
3) Spelled straight wrong
4) Spelled because wrong

Oh and also you could say that there should be no capital S on the "I'm sorry" bit.

Rapidshare
28-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks x

Technologic
29-10-2008, 12:06 AM
oh, you're doing DT? what in.. electronics.. textiles. woodwork?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!