PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wi-Fi usb connector problem

Chad.
28-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Sorry if this is wrong forum but I got a problem installing my nintendo wifi usb connector.

I insert the usb connector into my usb port when instructed to do so
It then sets up the internet connection sharing thing
When it gets to the end just before its completed, I get a warning saying "Please insert the USB connector into the computers usb port"
I then click ok and a message saying applcication error shows on the install wizard thing. I click ok and everything closes

Anybody got any advice on how to fix this please :D

Camistheman
28-10-2008, 12:31 PM
NO....

BUT

i had this erlyr on in year innit

Nemo
28-10-2008, 12:38 PM
tip; dont use the crappy nintendo wifi usbs. THEY ARE CRAP. Seriously, DO NOT WORK AT ALL.

I recommend returning it and buying a router.

Chad.
28-10-2008, 12:52 PM
tip; dont use the crappy nintendo wifi usbs. THEY ARE CRAP. Seriously, DO NOT WORK AT ALL.

I recommend returning it and buying a router.
It used to work on my old computer but then had to re-install and now this happens!
I have a wireless router but for some reason it isnt compatiable according to the nintendo wifi site! I have a netgear!

reeana
28-10-2008, 12:54 PM
It used to work on my old computer but then had to re-install and now this happens!
I have a wireless router but for some reason it isnt compatiable according to the nintendo wifi site! I have a netgear!

same as me

Chad.
28-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Anybody got ny ideas on how I can fix it?
I have looked on the wifi site and no look ;(!

Rarelime
28-10-2008, 04:21 PM
When I had one of these things I booted up my computer with it already in the USB, always worked.

scottish
28-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Er this is a nintendo, not computer? :P

Chad.
29-10-2008, 02:44 PM
ny1 got ny ways on fixing this please ):

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!