PDA

View Full Version : [Fable 2] How to get a chicken suit, pink dye etc.

Sepron
28-10-2008, 01:29 PM
1. Type in www.fable2.com

2. In the middle should be 2 adverts go to the one which says Hero tale and click start the slide show.

3. Finish the slideslow and at the end you type in your xbox live account

4. It should then tell you on your Fable 2 account a the guide to the mysterious chest.

5. Open the chest

6. Theres your prizes!

Neil
28-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Doesn't always work, I did all of those before fable came out and I don't get any of the prizes from the chest

Jord
28-10-2008, 03:45 PM
1. Type in www.fable2.com (http://www.fable2.com)

2. In the middle should be 2 adverts go to the one which says Hero tale and click start the slide show.

3. Finish the slideslow and at the end you type in your xbox live account

4. It should then tell you on your Fable 2 account a the guide to the mysterious chest.

5. Open the chest

6. Theres your prizes!

We know about this and you dont open the chest :S

Doesn't always work, I did all of those before fable came out and I don't get any of the prizes from the chest

It said I got a chicken suit, The chest wouldnt open I went to a clothes shop and it said full chicken suit 2k or something like tht.

Neil
28-10-2008, 04:05 PM
We know about this and you dont open the chest :S

It said I got a chicken suit, The chest wouldnt open I went to a clothes shop and it said full chicken suit 2k or something like tht.

The chest gives you it for free

Jord
28-10-2008, 07:02 PM
The chest gives you it for free

It dont for me, I did it twice now and it says still go to fable2.com..

chocolate$
28-10-2008, 07:05 PM
My mate did it for all the endings and none worked so i tried it and Fable's a 15 so i put in my DOB and it wouldnt let me on ¬¬

Neil
28-10-2008, 09:14 PM
It dont for me, I did it twice now and it says still go to fable2.com..

Yea it's the same for me, I didn't get anything from the chest and my friend did, it just gives you those items for free for no reason

MeRkAgE
29-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Im trying it now, hopefulyl i'll get a chicken suit :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!