PDA

View Full Version : Addition to the Guides System

ElliottThompson
28-10-2008, 06:34 PM
I was just thinking that some newbies need more help than just when they start up in their rooms. So maybe their could be a new device like a button or something like a room-o-matic for the welcome lounge that you can access for your first 2 weeks or perhaps a month on habbo. This could then open up a chat box or something of which you can chat to a habbo guide or maybe like the current guide system a guide comes to talk to you. Also thinking of the spam that guides would get. When the new user types their question and sends it. A bit like the bobba filter, the quistions which had things like free credits or swearing would not make it to a guide.

Chad.
28-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Thats not a bad idea but when you say they filter out "free credits" etc then wouldnt it defeat the object of guides? The newbie mite ask "how can i get free credits" and the question never reaches a guide then they get tricked into going into a site and... you get the gist!

Camistheman
28-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Nice one....

rifleboyaka
28-10-2008, 08:31 PM
i like it. same as above 2 times

ElliottThompson
28-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Thats not a bad idea but when you say they filter out "free credits" etc then wouldnt it defeat the object of guides? The newbie mite ask "how can i get free credits" and the question never reaches a guide then they get tricked into going into a site and... you get the gist!
ye ur right. I guess its something thats near impossible to avoid. I guess the filter would just have to stop abuse and not begging although i would find the begging just as irritating ^_^. Maybe a warning saying that guides shouldent be asked to give you their stuff or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!