PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BIG BROTHER NEWS - READ NOW!

Cherpi
28-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Yes, The rumours were true Shapo is doing Yet ANOTHER series of big brother, this one isnt just any old normal big brother though, it will be on the 31st October 2008 and you know what that means. This may give you a clue about what the theme is, Me cherpi being a Spy for this big brother have found out some Vital infomation, i have found out 4 of the 14 Housemates and i have also found out 1 of the many twists on this big brother, To find both theese secrets out read on.

The 4 Housemates i have found out about are the following;

Giinge
Parus
Christ
,Danni-

I Also said about the First twist of the series Well, On the night of the opening 14 housemates will go in and after the launch while the housemates think there safe for a couple of hours, We will hit them with one of the biggest shockers of the series - We will be taking one of the housemates out of the house, just muinites after going in, Bt why i hear you ask, well its to get the housemates in the feeling of evil and to make them scared.

This has been Cherpi with All the Big Brother shockers, Dont forget to join us on the 31st October, Search Shapo From 5pm - 7:20pm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!