View Full Version : NEW COLLECTABLE!!!

rifleboyaka
28-10-2008, 09:06 PM
wats the new colletable

i think its the eifell tower

wat do u think?

Kalk
28-10-2008, 09:33 PM
The November Collectable is the Koala Bear in the Eucaliptus Tree. (there are badges to prove this)
Nobody knows what the December Collectable will be

Mickster
29-10-2008, 09:17 AM
The November Collectable is the Koala Bear in the Eucaliptus Tree. (there are badges to prove this)

Something christmas related I'd assume :P

lukeisok
29-10-2008, 09:18 AM
OMG I want that koala bear so much now, anyone got an image to show proof?

Heart Break Kid
29-10-2008, 09:18 AM

christmas cracker ;)

Frisky
29-10-2008, 10:17 AM
I thought it was the Koala bear seeing as they've made badges for it already.

Accipiter
29-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't think december one will be christmas related, It'll probs be something like the eiffel tower or Statue of Liberty :) (Hey their both french ;))http://puhekupla.com/img/svnr_aus.gif

theirs the images.

mk
29-10-2008, 11:18 AM
aw i want one :D

Accipiter
29-10-2008, 11:32 AM
LOL Didn't notice he moved and blinked Awwww!

Mayyte
29-10-2008, 11:41 AM
:P Quite a nice collectable actually.
I think the Christmas One will be like a Chimney with Santa sticking out of the top lol! (Y)

Chad.
29-10-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't think december one will be christmas related, It'll probs be something like the eiffel tower or Statue of Liberty :) (Hey their both french ;))http://puhekupla.com/img/svnr_aus.gif

theirs the images.
The statue of liberty isnt french :S!
And the eiffel tower has allready been released :S
Unknown what the december one is, put as many have said, probs something christmas related

http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits/collectibles - To see previously released

Accipiter
29-10-2008, 01:29 PM
The statue of Liberty was built by the french and ported to america ;)

-Danube-
29-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Eifell tower aint been released :S Gondola > Dutch Clog > Big Ben > Gnome

And december one probs won't be christmas related, everyone though October would be Habboween related but it wasn't, i could have been like a coffin from Transalvania or summet. And the christmas one could have been the gnomes as they look like elves

Kyle
29-10-2008, 01:43 PM
the eiffel tower has allready been released

lol fail

yeah, next collectable is the koala bear, then they'll release a different set of collectables. The current set is the "around the world" set... any ideas what may be next?

Accipiter
29-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Well theirs 12 sets of the next collectables, Maybe a Sports Range? Like Ping Pong table, snooker table. Etc.

Con
29-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Why title it NEW COLLECTABLE!!!!! :S...

anyway, The koala looks cool

Chad.
29-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Eifell tower aint been released :S Gondola > Dutch Clog > Big Ben > Gnome

And december one probs won't be christmas related, everyone though October would be Habboween related but it wasn't, i could have been like a coffin from Transalvania or summet. And the christmas one could have been the gnomes as they look like elves
O yeah lol got confused with big ben nvm me! too early in the morning for me to function properly!

lol fail

yeah, next collectable is the koala bear, then they'll release a different set of collectables. The current set is the "around the world" set... any ideas what may be next?
Yeah yeah get over it!

Well tbh I think only 5 have been released publically (meaning ppl have found 5) and missions say x/6 so must be still in development maybe or summit i dunno just guessing here

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!