PDA

View Full Version : LOST_WITNESS trophy ...... ????

Mew.ichigo
29-10-2008, 04:13 PM
how much can be offered on a lost_witness year 1 trophy i have been told to sell it for a throne but id like abit of honest help so please .....

HELP!!!!

:nrthrone::nrthrone::nrthrone::nrthrone::nrthrone: :nrthrone:

Thread Moved by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please Post in the right section next time, thanks.

Mew.ichigo
29-10-2008, 10:25 PM
can some1 tell me plz!!! i need to know befor i make a bad trade

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post just to bump your thread.

Bren
30-10-2008, 04:28 AM
which sort of trophy?

AgnesIO
30-10-2008, 09:14 AM
which sort of trophy?

Lost_Witness 1 year aniversary trophy.

Hey Mew,

I reckon you could get about 13-25hc for this. Some are sold for as little as 7hc.

Just go round, trying to get as much for yours, or as little to buy one!

shizzle
30-10-2008, 09:59 AM
I can get one for 1HC so they aren't that rare the maximum will be 10HC.

AgnesIO
30-10-2008, 10:02 AM
I can get one for 1HC so they aren't that rare the maximum will be 10HC.

Woah, you are right.

A few were just sold.

13hc went for 1
7hc for another
1hc for 2 more.

The prices have dropepd sicne i last looked :o

Mayyte
30-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Nobody buys the Lost_Witness trophies anymore as they look identical to a normal trophy. Due to this, there are so many people that scam them for lets say 10HC or less; the reason the price for them is so low is because of all the scamming. Also, I can guarantee you, nobody in a shop or trade city is going to buy it off you unless they trusted you, which i'm sorry, not many people are going to do unless you know them in real life or they trust you because they've know you for a long time! :)

Casio
30-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Mew i think you'll get a maxium of lets say 8hc but i offer you 2hc :)

e5
30-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Lost_Witness 1 year aniversary trophy.

Hey Mew,

I reckon you could get about 13-25hc for this. Some are sold for as little as 7hc.

Just go round, trying to get as much for yours, or as little to buy one!
No you can't? I paid about 2 hcs for mine and sold it for the same :S. What sort of trades do you see? You've clearly made up the value with nothing to back it up with. Even when they were first given out, noone paid more than 5 hcs for one.

Mayyte
30-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Still, nobody buys these anymore because of the mass ammount of scamming which takes place :S

AgnesIO
31-10-2008, 10:11 AM
No you can't? I paid about 2 hcs for mine and sold it for the same :S. What sort of trades do you see? You've clearly made up the value with nothing to back it up with. Even when they were first given out, noone paid more than 5 hcs for one.

I wouldnt make up a value :P Believe me some trades that happen, are mad.

E.G. Throne 30hc, got that in july.
E.G. Petal 1hc - got that in june
E.G. Silver Drag - 5t - few months ago.

Now, some trades that happen are a little bit strange.

Still, nobody buys these anymore because of the mass ammount of scamming which takes place :S

Exactly.

Mew.ichigo
01-11-2008, 10:30 PM
i sold it for 6 hc to a m8 and they sold it for 7then i was offerd 10 ......i was gutted:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!