PDA

View Full Version : Cyclone and Misery offline

Wig44.
29-10-2008, 04:22 PM
GOD DAMN kilrogg is correctly placed in MISERY isn't it?
Offline AGAIN, what suckage.
Owell...

Paulio
29-10-2008, 04:23 PM
end of the world

Wig44.
29-10-2008, 04:24 PM
end of the world

Wow you replied to that quick, what do you do repeatedly reload the forums through your lifetime looking for someone to flame?

And yeah it is actually, but that's only if you like to RP which i find extremely sad..

Youheard
29-10-2008, 04:25 PM
end of the world

No that's when Habbox goes offline and you have nothing to do.

Paulio
29-10-2008, 04:26 PM
no, i clicked "new posts" and your post apeared at the top of the forum. it's quite simple really. i just thought i'd reply and try and wind you up a bit more. it's only a game, chill out :D

Wow you replied to that quick, what do you do repeatedly reload the forums through your lifetime looking for someone to flame?

And yeah it is actually, but that's only if you like to RP which i find extremely sad..

Wig44.
29-10-2008, 04:30 PM
No that's when Habbox goes offline and you have nothing to do.

+Rep, that made me lol.

no, i clicked "new posts" and your post apeared at the top of the forum. it's quite simple really. i just thought i'd reply and try and wind you up a bit more. it's only a game, chill out :D

Ah so you ARE posting to start an argument which could get you banned from habbox which is the end of your world.. Nice avatar, is it a portrait of you?

Paulio
29-10-2008, 04:32 PM
tbh i wouldn't care if i got banned from hxf lol, tis full of ******* geeks like yourself now.

and no, it's an image of a popular comedian called johnny vegas. you should check him out, when you arn't playing WOW (which dosen't give you that much time actually) he's funny. :)

+Rep, that made me lol.

Ah so you ARE posting to start an argument which could get you banned from habbox which is the end of your world.. Nice avatar, is it a portrait of you?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Youheard
29-10-2008, 04:36 PM
tbh i wouldn't care if i got banned from hxf lol, tis full of *REMOVED* geeks like yourself now.

and no, it's an image of a popular comedian called johnny vegas. you should check him out, when you arn't playing WOW (which dosen't give you that much time actually) he's funny. :)

Yes 'cos internet forums were always the place where really cool people hung out... oh wait.

Danzilla
29-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh well.

Foals
29-10-2008, 08:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD WTH :@:@:@

Axel
29-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Conviction ain't.

Foals
29-10-2008, 08:27 PM
thank GOD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!