PDA

View Full Version : Bullying? Very own drama involving me- Moved

Virixen
03-09-2004, 01:17 PM
All of my habbo life i have felt strongly about habbo bullys.
But now, i am myself being picked on :o
After a short period of dating a habbo called Few i found it difficult to talk to him. He was starting to accuse me of being a scammer and.. other things i shall not repeat when he found out i was planning to break up with him :S
Now he has taken picking on me as a hobby. Making rooms about me on his clone. Kiking me from Phwoar (Beth) trade room because he has rights.
Im told he is always telling people lies about me.
Turning my friends against me.
Well i must say i have had enough.
I will not be pushes around any longer by this bully.
I have a plan of action but if any of you have any suggestions.
POST HERE
;)

This is not a piece of Habbo UK news or a rumor, moved to correct forum- Butcher11

ShadowSam19
03-09-2004, 01:55 PM
well, you could simply avoid him...and if your freinds are beliving lies from sum1 that mean then they cant be that good of friends in the first place. Just go to different trade rooms and sumtimes i heard that hobbas will deleate the rooms people make calling sum1 scammer, but im not sure. He should calm down after awhile...and if he doesnt, then he must be really messed up :o

Butcher11
04-09-2004, 06:39 PM
My first question is, if you don't know him in RL, what does it matter if you're "dating him or not lol" Sounds like someone just a little sensitive, I recommend calling a hobba, I'm a fierce anti-bullying person myself.

Fingerboots
30-11-2004, 11:53 PM
If you're friends were genuine, they wouldn't believe someone else over you. And, like other have said.. Plainly ignore him, leave the room when he comes in. Yes, it may be annoying but someone has to make a start at it and it doesn't look like it will be hime.
Most of all.. Don't retaliate, will just make it more difficult for you. :rolleyes:

nvrspk4
02-12-2004, 12:19 AM
well, you could simply avoid him...and if your freinds are beliving lies from sum1 that mean then they cant be that good of friends in the first place. Just go to different trade rooms and sumtimes i heard that hobbas will deleate the rooms people make calling sum1 scammer, but im not sure. He should calm down after awhile...and if he doesnt, then he must be really messed up :o

Yeh ur rite if uve been unjustly accused of scamming and theres a room saying you scam Hobbas can remove it. Or mebbe thats what the "Unacceptable to Hotel Mngmnt" Rooms are :o

Kier
02-12-2004, 05:52 PM
I don't see the relation between bullying on habbo and habbo uk news and rumours. So why post it in this section?

Anywhoo, tell him he should just get over it.

Meltos
02-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Just think positive, And ignore him. I used to get bullied in school a while ago, my mum just used to sit me down and say "ignore them and stay out of their way". I swear to god it works, eventually (not straight away) But they will get bored and eventually give up on you. Also about the rooms, call the Hobbas in and get them to have a word with him. And remember we are all behind you, so if you need some help, im always here. Habbo name : Meltos. I wish you the best of luck.

Meltos

GommeInc
02-12-2004, 06:22 PM
I shall find him in the hotel and question his sanity! I will defend you!

Adzeh
02-12-2004, 07:36 PM
yes even in the happy world of habbo bullying still goes on. if you feel you are being harrased in any way use the call for help button.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!