PDA

View Full Version : News Added About Virus.

Spy,
30-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Virus Cure Found

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/hw_article_surgeon.png
News of a cure for the Habboween Virus and details of some fantastic celebratory Furni deals!
The cure to the Virus has been found and we have begun rolling out the special Pill Badge that will cure you of all the terrible symptoms. To get your hands on the cure, simply visit the Horror Drome Public Room and answer our question in the pop up room Poll. If you have developed the Virus, then you'll be able to answer our question. Get the question correct to secure your Pill Badge that will cure you.
Don't forget The Sugababes are here to help too! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/GVV)
Virus Host Tagged And Bagged
The host of the Virus who escaped from the Habbotics Hospital and Research Facility some two weeks ago has finally been caught. The mutated creature, thought to be a past patient at the hospital though that's an allegation Habbotics have furiously denied, was taken away to Habbotics HQ in the early hours. It is thought that the creature will be destroyed.
New Habboween Furni Deals
The Halloween Furni section has been updated to include 8 fantastic deals that offer great savings across a wide selection of Habboween Furni! We have also added the final item of Virus Furniture to your Catalogue, the X-Ray Poster.
Lost_Witness

soz if posted cant find it.

J-P-C
30-10-2008, 06:24 PM
pretty cool lol
long queue to get in there though

leahhh
30-10-2008, 06:26 PM
HAHAHHAHA AT PEOPLE THINKING THERE WELL GOOD ABOUT GETTING ONE, THEN EVERYONE GETS ONE HAHQAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

J-P-C
30-10-2008, 06:33 PM
yh lol

wont get them for a little while though it says
no earlier than 10 am 31st of october and no later than next friday.

simplymagic
30-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Cool. Free badge :D
but but but, i wanted sugababies to destory the virus with their guns :@.

Anyway, they captured the zombie mutant thing:S I though we was supposed to, thats why they told us to make groups?

Earthquake
30-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Is it for everyone, if not, whats the virus thing..

Spy,
30-10-2008, 06:47 PM
the questions for every one that goes in the room u just need to asnwer a simple question thats it

Lost_Addict
30-10-2008, 06:51 PM
whats the answer lol

simplymagic
30-10-2008, 06:53 PM
attacting other habbos

Kalk
30-10-2008, 07:11 PM
For the people who are stuck outside of the Drome, could somebody post the question please? Thanks ;)

mk
30-10-2008, 08:04 PM
it says for people that have the virus..
so only selected people get the poll?
or does everyone..

Cosmic
30-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Everyone gets the poll. It's saying that people who have the virus would know how to answer it (I think).

Technix2008
30-10-2008, 08:38 PM
This whole virus thing is gettin on my nerves now, hopefully the pretty lil Sugababes will be able to destroy the whole thing once and for all!

Bonxy
30-10-2008, 08:49 PM
whats the answer to it??

leahhh
30-10-2008, 08:56 PM
whats the answer to it??

mew ;)))

iChaz
30-10-2008, 09:06 PM
For the people who are stuck outside of the Drome, could somebody post the question please? Thanks ;)

Which of the following is not a common recognised symptom of the Habboween Virus;

- You lose all your hair

- Your skin turns green

- You start to attack other habbos

- Use of the word "mew"

mk
30-10-2008, 09:28 PM
this is total ** tbh

everyones saying
the answer is ''attacking other habbos''
now i bet every one of you have been attacked by people trying to spread the 'virus' in hospital rooms
how many people do u see going round saying 'mew'
not many i bet, but it says a common symptom is saying the word mew?

*** lol
i ticked the mew box and went along with that.

myke
30-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Ooo, well I shall give you all a big clue.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/hhrf

Bren
30-10-2008, 10:47 PM
If people actually read the group page before jumping in and answering then they would know. :P

Describe
30-10-2008, 11:20 PM
HAHAHHAHA AT PEOPLE THINKING THERE WELL GOOD ABOUT GETTING ONE, THEN EVERYONE GETS ONE HAHQAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Hilarious:$

mapowell1234
31-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Its the Mew One

toxic
31-10-2008, 10:30 AM
People also need to read it more carefully.. it says NOT a symptom..

Too many people in 'drome are shouting "THE SYMPTOM YOU GET IS GREEEN SKIN! THATS THE ANSWER!!!"

Symptoms:

1 - Some common cold symptoms like coughing, phlegm and headaches.
2 - Your skin turns green.
3 - You lose all your hair. That's right, BALDNESS.
4 - Mutation
5 - Madness
USE OF THE WORD MEW
6 - The Whisper

mk
31-10-2008, 09:25 PM
this is total ** tbh

everyones saying
the answer is ''attacking other habbos''
now i bet every one of you have been attacked by people trying to spread the 'virus' in hospital rooms
how many people do u see going round saying 'mew'
not many i bet, but it says a common symptom is saying the word mew?

*** lol
i ticked the mew box and went along with that.

Aha i moaned to the moderators about this
& guess what
they only went and gave me a pill badge
:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!