PDA

View Full Version : Blue Pillow Valuing?

.Robman.
30-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Its gone down 4hc today, two drops, which is seriously annoying. I've been seeing them sell at 11hc... bought mine for 12hc thinking i'd get a nice hc prof, and they keep bloody dropping. Can the price not stick? I havent seen them sell for less than 10hc... and i've seen people wanting 12hc+ for theirs. Im so annoyed because now im probably gunna end up losing 4hc or so on this because the price has randomly dropped, dramatically.

Thread Moved by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please post in the right section next time, thanks.

-Danube-
30-10-2008, 09:23 PM
This should really go in anything about trading furni.

I understand that you mad about this because you've obvs got some blue pillows and obvs lost some furni but thats the way it goes, the rares are dropped because of what i and my reporters see traded and at the moment these pillow aren't being traded for anything about 10CS, many people selling them want over 10CS but they are really struggleing to sell. I'm not sure if we are going to see anymore drops with this furni but it has dropped so fast because the price went up really fast, i can see the item of furni being a bit like the throne. It shoots up quickly and then drops a little because people think the price is too high but then it shoots up even more again.

I think people will start buying these pillow soon again as they'll think they can make a profit on it, this in turn will increase the value of the pillow and will maybe go above what it was at before.

I'd hold on to it if i were you, but if you feel it's too risky then sell.

AMERlCA...
30-10-2008, 09:25 PM
ill move it

dantheTSAR
31-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Its gone down 4hc today, two drops, which is seriously annoying. I've been seeing them sell at 11hc... bought mine for 12hc thinking i'd get a nice hc prof, and they keep bloody dropping. Can the price not stick? I havent seen them sell for less than 10hc... and i've seen people wanting 12hc+ for theirs. Im so annoyed because now im probably gunna end up losing 4hc or so on this because the price has randomly dropped, dramatically.

Thread Moved by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please post in the right section next time, thanks.

They are going for as low as 6 CS now, I just saw one being sold. People are just shouting out 'SELLING BLUE PILLOWS' and no one seems to be buying, a girl who sold for 6 CS I asked why she sold that low and she said she'd been trying to sell for more but it was impossible.

Immenseman
31-10-2008, 09:19 PM
R.I.P Blue pillows, I sold at the right time :)!

SinfulRegrets
01-11-2008, 12:51 PM
R.I.P Blue pillows, I sold at the right time :)!

hehe made 5t proffit on my blue pillows :)

DieselShaq
01-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I bought 'em too late and sold just before their mad drop. What's worse is that I was on holiday when the drop began...

Anyhow, I disagree with Dan there, I don't think people will want to buy them again. As more of them come into circulation via the PayDay Plus (or whatever it's called), their demand will drop.

dantheTSAR
01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
I bought 'em too late and sold just before their mad drop. What's worse is that I was on holiday when the drop began...

Anyhow, I disagree with Dan there, I don't think people will want to buy them again. As more of them come into circulation via the PayDay Plus (or whatever it's called), their demand will drop.

They only have around 1 month in PayDay Plus left, even now i'm unsure on how PayDay works, was the first gift Blue Cotton Pillow or was that just Septembers gift?

Has the Cauldron been given out yet in PayDay?

brodeo
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Don't trade on anticipation of a rise.
Have you not seen the news recently?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!