PDA

View Full Version : What makes Habbo addictive?

iDenning
30-10-2008, 11:24 PM
What makes Habbo so addictive?
Does it make you feel like a grown up cuz you own your own McDonalds?
I find it boring, yet im always on it, i cant seem to think of the reason why its good :S

Soo.. why do you always play habbO why? POST BELOW :]

e5
30-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm not really addicted, although alot of people used to say I was. I probably was because I used to come online as soon as I got home, etc. I guess I came on because I wanted to find out news, get involved with events, win badges, enter comps and etc etc etccccc. I don't get motivated by that anymore and I am no longer 'addicted' haha.

Andys
30-10-2008, 11:28 PM
it's not addictive.

iDenning
30-10-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm not really addicted, although alot of people used to say I was. I probably was because I used to come online as soon as I got home, etc. I guess I came on because I wanted to find out news, get involved with events, win badges, enter comps and etc etc etccccc. I don't get motivated by that anymore and I am no longer 'addicted' haha.
lmao same here :D

it's not addictive.
You say that but i bet if you got invited out somewhere but at the same time sumot big was happening on Habbo, then youd go on habbo?

Nereo
30-10-2008, 11:35 PM
You say that but i bet if you got invited out somewhere but at the same time sumot big was happening on Habbo, then youd go on habbo?

HAHA NO WAY

Although I agree with what youre saying. I used to go on there LOADS but i get online and get bored loads, I dunno really why it is, it just it :P

Foals
30-10-2008, 11:37 PM
i was just obsessed with trading and makin profit and stuff :S REALLY regret it now though.

reeana
30-10-2008, 11:37 PM

No. I would go out, who /would/ stay in :rolleyes:

Meanies
30-10-2008, 11:38 PM

that made me laugh

e5
30-10-2008, 11:41 PM

I never turned down real life for Habbo tbh lol.

I've turned down going out if I knew it was going to be extremely boring, and then gone on Habbo cause I wuz bored at home but I didn't turn it down primarily to go on Habbo lol.

Andys
30-10-2008, 11:43 PM

I don't play habbo..

iDenning
30-10-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't play habbo..
Thats why you dont find it addictive

Meanies
30-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Thats why you dont find it addictive
no **** sherlock!

Geraint
30-10-2008, 11:55 PM
because all my friends are on habbo. i've met all my friends through habbo. you can have your own furni and make your own room. it's so fun. i love it.

iDenning
30-10-2008, 11:59 PM
no **** sherlock!
I cant work out what that sentence says, avoid the filter for me :D

Earthquake
31-10-2008, 04:28 AM
It isn't addictive as some people like to say, I would just say its something to do when you haven't the time, or even the friends to go out with.

e5
31-10-2008, 10:49 AM
I don't play habbo..
Well you're in no position to say it's not addictive then.

Frisky
31-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Theres something about it that just makes you want to login, check whats happening, whats new etc

Fehm
31-10-2008, 12:16 PM
tryin to get rich lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!