PDA

View Full Version : [Request] IzCool - Website Staff - Jobs OPEN!

RyanDOT
31-10-2008, 01:56 PM
As part of IzCool Projects, we specialize in free sub-domains. We also give out emails and hosting for a low price per month. IzCool is opening in a few weeks time, possibly 2 weeks.
IzCool was founded and managed by Ryan, and he needs help managing the site etc. All staff will not get paid, and the following jobs are open to you:

Site Manager
Live Support Staff*
Real Life News Journalists
Support Staff**

* This job includes to help the people from the public about sub-domains and emails.
** This job includes to help the customers in hosting, and maybe email support.

Site Manager should have a good knowledge of PHP,HTML,CSS and MySQL
This person will have to fix minor and major bugs on the site, they have access to cPanel, and may also help in any other ways.

Real Life News Journalists should report news reports in their own words, not copied from MSN.com or BBC, i don't know what news system i'm using, but it most probably be CuteNews. I need the following staff to do that topic:

Sports
Entertainment
Politics
Technology
General - UK & International News

I be running the site news.

If you got what it takes, then complete this form and send it to: [email protected]

MSN:
Job:
News Category:
Experience:
Why you want to work in IzCool?
What can you bring to IzCool?

Joeyy
31-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Applyed

Cushioned
01-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Heya...
Don't have the time to send an email :rolleyes:

eMail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Job: Extra Techi/Support Maybe ;)
Experience: I can code in DIVs/CSS.. Know how to use cPanel :P
Why you want to work in IzCool?
I think it'd be cool to be a part of a potentially successful website, and to help out people on the internet.
What can you bring to IzCool?
I can coded in Valid CSS / DIVS. Can also help keep it as friendly an environment as possible!

RyanDOT
02-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Site Manager - TAKEN.

Speaking to Cushioned now on MSN.

News Journalists are now removed from the job application due to we don't actually need them at this moment.

Muppet
03-11-2008, 05:35 PM
EDIT: Just read you don't need News Journalists anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!