PDA

View Full Version : New project (maybe)

Chad.
31-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Well I thought of some ideas for a new Habbo fansite and was thinking of opening one. No radio or anything but not quite sure whether or not
Was also thinking of just making a rare values site with no other content just rare values so yeah take your pick :D

Meti
31-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Rare Values won't go far. Open fansite instead.

Chad.
31-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Rare Values won't go far. Open fansite instead.
Ok thanks for your comments :D

L?KE
31-10-2008, 03:42 PM
A fansite for just rare values with dedicated rare value staff would be very handy and if it's on the homepage I'd use it. I hate having to wait for hxf and faff around with that little box thingy they have :P

Lee
31-10-2008, 03:46 PM
YEH! As long as RV's where updated and accurate, then cool.

Fehm
31-10-2008, 05:28 PM
No one will accept the values on your site over Habbox because its Habbox who kinda own the Rare System on Habbo tbh ;)

Chad.
31-10-2008, 09:54 PM
A fansite for just rare values with dedicated rare value staff would be very handy and if it's on the homepage I'd use it. I hate having to wait for hxf and faff around with that little box thingy they have :P
Well that was my intention but dunno atm!

YEH! As long as RV's where updated and accurate, then cool.
The thing is firstly finding the first set of values to base it on

No one will accept the values on your site over Habbox because its Habbox who kinda own the Rare System on Habbo tbh ;)
They dont exactly "own" it but they have control over a majority of it!

I am currently working on my new fansite
Its gunna be sort of interactive and different to a regular fansite.

L?KE
31-10-2008, 11:24 PM
All you need is to get your site well known with a good set of staff to report values as often as possible and then your site will eventually overtake. Habbox can surely bare to let someone 'own' this type of fansite :P

Chad.
31-10-2008, 11:42 PM
All you need is to get your site well known with a good set of staff to report values as often as possible and then your site will eventually overtake. Habbox can surely bare to let someone 'own' this type of fansite :P
Trying to acheive success like Habbox with rare values will be hard and if (which i wont) but if I was to then ppl may not like it then possibilities of getting hacked!
Theres pros and cons fo everyfin :(

Calon
01-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Nobody cares about your opinion.

I would use it if I still played Habbo.

Monopoly
01-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Go for it.
If your values are decent and as simple as you say they will be then you'll go far :)!

lSnowie
01-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Habbox does not own rare values, Habbox report what the value of the rare actually is, from what people are selling it at on Habbo

Anybody could do that, Habbox goes by Habbos prices, they don't make the rules so how do they own rare values?

I think you could do well, if you do make a rare values site I may be interested i a job :)

Jebbo.
07-11-2008, 11:59 AM
make an interactive fansite =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!