PDA

View Full Version : Habbo campaign!!

iDenning
31-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Hello,

Im thinking of starting a campaign so Habbo staff take actions on the credits.

Basically.. £3 on Homephone for 45 credits.. i mean.. what can you do with 45 credits? NOTHING. You can buy 5 things which is about it, the furni is like 5 credits each, plus wallpaper etc.

You should get more for your money.

The prices are not so bad, but you dont get alot of credits, which means your only half way through a room, then you have to wait like another month for your parents permission to get more credits, its ridiculos.

SMS texting is £3 for 35 credits i believe, i mean.. this week £3 for 70 credits was fantastic, i got a new phone today, but the offer has gone, why not stick with it? Theyll make more profit as more become interested.. like myself, ive never used SMS before, always HomePhone, which is rubbish for the money.

£3 is not alot at all, but it builds up, when you buy credits like 5 times a month.. thats £15, every month = £15, whats that in a year? All together you make like a 100 credits each month, its crap.

If you agree then say yes below, if you dont then say no, simple.
Is this worth asking staff? (to make it more credits for your money)

Thanks,
Jack.

Mikey
31-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I agree

Samishlol
31-10-2008, 09:01 PM
I totally agree with you.

dbgtz
31-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Well there are methods where you get loads like UKash?

Monopoly
31-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Meh. If you give out too many credits the whole hotel will be saturated with furni, the value of everything will go down and the aim of the game will be irrelivent.

Hurtone
31-10-2008, 11:11 PM
I might start using Pay day plus.
But yeh i always buy with sms and i thought 70 cred per £3, was good so i brought 140 creds ;)

Immenseman
31-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Spend time trading, you make more and it's free.

Earthquake
02-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Meh. If you give out too many credits the whole hotel will be saturated with furni, the value of everything will go down and the aim of the game will be irrelivent.
There is no ''Aim of the game'' its just a mind thought created conspiracy, Habbos a chat room

:Act
02-11-2008, 11:51 AM
There is no ''Aim of the game'' its just a mind thought created conspiracy, Habbos a chat room

Agreed.
Habbo is a chat site basically.
Ppl seem to forget that.
And On topic, i agree that you dont get a lot of credits for ur money, but you can get good deals on them eg Ukash.
Depends how much u wanna spend. And tbh, if you're shrewd enough, you'll be able to turn 45 credits into a lot more each month.
I've never bought credits and I consider myself to have some good furni :) [i dnt wna sound big headed but im worth like 12t+]

But Habbo aren't gna change their pricing system cuz of a campaign. They might change them in future, but tbh, they have ppl who are employed to make decisions like this. They have degrees in like Accountancy and Finance and other boring things xD so they probably spent ages thinking about all the diff pricing systems, how much ppl would prob buy, and how much revenue they could create.
At the end of the day, habbo is a business, and needs profit to sustain itself. The pricing systems in place are probably there cuz they're the most beneficial for the company..

Camistheman
02-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Good lck?

Fehm
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Habbo need to sell more 'virtual' stuff because it means they get more money so if buying 2 loads of creds to make your room is what you need so be it you buy them or you dont finish your room.

They must have datacentres to keep runnning storing all your Habbo's details and things along with Offices and Taxes to pay. Imagine the Income Tax... Simon Cowel pays more Income Tax than the entire of Derbyshire (read it on the BBC somewhere)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!