PDA

View Full Version : Ohmi. Really- what is this world coming to?

myke
31-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Ok, right, my brother was going to take the little kids up the road trick or treating.

But now, he can't because round where I live, there's a big bunch of chavs coming from the rival town coming to stab all the kids with 'emo' hair :rolleyes: as in like, longish? If you get me?

Always gang fights over this one bit of land that they want and we want :rolleyes:

And so, he couldn't take them- cus last year a load of indian kids were stabbed cus that's who they decided they'd get...

The world, I tell you. :$ My Mum even told me once she wishes she hadn't brought me into this crap world :$

xxMATTGxx
31-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah it's bloody stupid these days, no wonder why kids won't go out.

camera
31-10-2008, 08:30 PM
why dou ave too many teen stabbins over there? :S

myke
31-10-2008, 08:32 PM
'cus the minority of the population of the UK are well... dare I say.

camera
31-10-2008, 08:57 PM
move away.
and all i hear from u guys is the negative stuff lol.

Captain
31-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Where are you from? London?

Xarea
31-10-2008, 09:00 PM
'cus the minority of the population of the UK are well... dare I say.

The minority of the UK who cause most knife and gun crime are people of a black race. Let's just say it and get it out there. I'm not being racist, i'm stating facts.

myke
31-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Where are you from? London?

46 Miles North of London :)

Coheed&Cambria
31-10-2008, 09:04 PM
The minority of the UK who cause most knife and gun crime are people of a black race. Let's just say it and get it out there. I'm not being racist, i'm stating facts.

And a true fact is its not most indians. Indians where part of the british realm. its the Pakistani's that start most of the trouble.

cocaine
31-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Ok, right, my brother was going to take the little kids up the road trick or treating.

But now, he can't because round where I live, there's a big bunch of chavs coming from the rival town coming to stab all the kids with 'emo' hair :rolleyes: as in like, longish? If you get me?

Always gang fights over this one bit of land that they want and we want :rolleyes:

And so, he couldn't take them- cus last year a load of indian kids were stabbed cus that's who they decided they'd get...

The world, I tell you. :$ My Mum even told me once she wishes she hadn't brought me into this crap world :$

luton in a nutshell.
:D

LoveToStack
31-10-2008, 09:37 PM
thats crap. its totally the same here when u just cant rule out that someones gonna think,
"theres a guy my age who I dont know, ill stab him"
where I live its not always a case of race, people just get stabbed for being somewhere. its total nonsense.

camera
31-10-2008, 09:41 PM
how often does it happen???

Virgin Mary
31-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Ewwww freaks, I live in the gun crime capital and that doesn't happen. It's generally looked down upon here to want to hurt a kid regardless of their race or social clique lol... maybe it's some liverpool london thing. Go out and call the police.

LoveToStack
31-10-2008, 09:48 PM
how often does it happen???

bout 1-2 murders a week in glasgow. My mums a forensic scientist. :)

Hayd93
31-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Drastic action needs to be taken. Labour are just to to like yes yes we will talk to the kids and give them lessons and youth clubs ect. Drastic action needs to be taken sutch things as you cause trouble your thrown out and deported or if its brits then there to be givven a jail sentence in a sort of camp like pow camp.

Not many will like this but in my opinion if the BNP were in power alot more would have been done. I know some of there manifesto seems a bit heavy ect but its what britain needs.

I am lucky we dont really get mutch of this were i like as were are in the countryside. Were i live is basicly not changed for ages and all we have is a few polish people and a couple of indians near buy thats it.

Virgin Mary
31-10-2008, 09:53 PM
The law should be equal for all ages after 11.

camera
31-10-2008, 09:54 PM
o m g. thats freaky!1

and is it THAT bad in the uk?

LoveToStack
31-10-2008, 09:56 PM
seriously, where I live, people get stabbed just for being there. its crazy.

camera
31-10-2008, 10:35 PM
then laws shd be stricter imo

Jamie!
31-10-2008, 10:52 PM

Sweet, the more of them the better.

no wonder why kids won't go out.
Habbo?!

N-Dubz
31-10-2008, 11:43 PM
i live in london and no one around here kills you because of what you wear, like sure they'll laugh if they think it looks stupid but wouldnt anyone?

and a lot of people (black or white) wouldnt hurt little kids in halloween outfits, thats kinda outrageous. its usually 11-16 year olds on one together.

and in London, its full of BLACK peoplle so what do you expect? lol but there is the occasional white one that goes on a rampage with a knife.

Rozi
01-11-2008, 09:46 PM
i live in london and no one around here kills you because of what you wear, like sure they'll laugh if they think it looks stupid but wouldnt anyone?

and a lot of people (black or white) wouldnt hurt little kids in halloween outfits, thats kinda outrageous. its usually 11-16 year olds on one together.

and in London, its full of BLACK peoplle so what do you expect? lol but there is the occasional white one that goes on a rampage with a knife.
Thats complete ********. It depends which area you grew up in, how impressionable you are, your family support etc. The majority of knife and gun crime is commited by black people, and the majority of knife and gun crime is RECIVED by black people. Its not to do with your race, its to do with your group of friends and your situation. Living in short walking distance from Brixton, the heart of gun and knife crime in London, I've never once been threatned by a knife or gun, known anyone to be threatened with a knife or gun or seen it happen. Tbh, I know about 2 people who have been mugged, and i'm an easy target and all. Its not to do with what race you are, it's to do with who you are, and when people stop blaming each other and thinking about who started it maybe it could get sorted out.

buttons
01-11-2008, 09:49 PM
seriously, where I live, people get stabbed just for being there. its crazy.
i got spat on when i was in glasgow. i was like 8 they were like 18 lol.

Earthquake
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I think you've over exagerated, yeah theres ''chavs'' as you like to call/label them because they have good sence of clothes, but I know for a fact it isn't that bad, yeah they might have abit of fun and want to start something, but everyone has a heart, so stop being so paranoid and stop putting down britain as ''chav'' central, because you see many many ''chavs'' doesn't mean there are ''chavs'' in every town/city ruleing over.

myke
01-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Damien, I appreciate your opinions, but you don't know where I live, so you can't rly comment..

Wayne
01-11-2008, 11:32 PM
That's quite horrific to be honest. Why stab people because you dislike their features? :l

Technologic
01-11-2008, 11:33 PM
I got stuff like that round here too, all the private school kids get merked by the kids from a council estate about a mile away.

buttons
01-11-2008, 11:36 PM
That's quite horrific to be honest. Why stab people because you dislike their features? :l
make 'em look better?

dirrty
01-11-2008, 11:50 PM
i live in leicester n i hardly hear of any gun/knife crimes between youths. and its full of indians n blacks.

Mitch4?
01-11-2008, 11:51 PM
In alton towers,
a 12 year old girl was threatening some 40 year old woman because the woman asked her not to use foul language around her kids.
I swear to god i have never heard anyone, let alone a 12year old swear so much.
Then the 12 year old started beating the hell out the woman, and some security guard had to stop it, i tried too but he got there before me.
it's people like that girl and her friends who should rot in hell.
i felt so sorry for the woman :(

myke
01-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I cant stand five year olds that swear and ride little girls bikes round the streets -.-'

Virgin Mary
02-11-2008, 02:23 AM
I think you've over exagerated, yeah theres ''chavs'' as you like to call/label them because they have good sence of clothes
they dress like they're going to the gym, it's kind of trampy

Earthquake
02-11-2008, 02:34 AM
they dress like they're going to the gym, it's kind of trampy
How can it be trampy when its priced from £40 - 90

buttons
02-11-2008, 02:53 AM
How can it be trampy when its priced from £40 - 90
they don't buy it, they steal it.

Jord
02-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Bloody chavs you dont know what there gonna do next.

Tim.
02-11-2008, 02:01 PM
they should honestly get rid of any type of people who are against others. teach them a lesson if you get what i mean

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!